24

It was Yoongi's birthday who planned to celebrate his birthday at club.Only few of his friends were invited like few friends from his basketball team  along with Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung's father was against of sending Taehyung to the club but Jungkook somehow insisted and assured him that he will take care of Taehyung.

"Taehyung, open the fucking door! Jungkook is already here." Jin exclaimed as he continuously knocked at the door.

"Hyung,wait 5 more mins...I am coming!!" Taehyung's voice came muffled.

And those 5 mins turned into half an hour.

"Tae...Taehyung...Mr.Kim!! Open the door." Jungkook knocked and the door finally opened revealing Taehyung in red silk shirt with black tight pants.His hair were wavy and silver in color.He was wearing a dangling earing and blue lenses which completed his looks.All over he was looking like an angel who just came from heaven.

All over he was looking like an angel who just came from heaven

Jungkook's mouth was hung open

Jungkook's mouth was hung open.He couldn't form any words.He was mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty.

"WoOah!!...You..you are looking ethereal." 'It's not that you don't look ethereal everyday but today you're looking more than that.' Jungkook wanted to say that aloud but he couldn't.

Taehyung blushed at Jungkook's compliment and check him out.Jungkook was also wearing a red shirt,his first two buttons were undone and the shirt was tucked under his black jeans.He also had a black tie hung loosely around his neck which had a red and white print on it.

He also had a black tie hung loosely around his neck which had a red and white print on it

"Thanks kook

"Thanks kook...you are handsome yourself." Taehyung softly smiled at Jungkook.

"I didn't knew you were also going to wear red...now we're twinning." Taehyung lightly chuckled and mumbled "I hope nobody thinks we're couple or something...."

"Yes...I also didn't knew..anyways let's go..we're getting late"

They went downstairs and Taehyung went to his mum who was sitting in the living room.

"I am going mom." He kissed her cheeks who did the same

"You're looking like an angel my baby.." His mom complimented

"Thanks mom...but what do you mean by looking? I am an angel." Taehyung cutely glared at his mom who cooed.

"Yes you're an angel...you're my angel." They both giggled.

"Ohh...wow Tae baby...by the way you both are looking like couples...cute..I am shipping." Jin came out of nowhere and winked at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Don't tell me you both-" He didn't completed his own words and fake gasped

"Hyung, you think a lot." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"But I don't have any problem if you both...." Mrs. Kim mumbled and sighed.

"You said something mom?" Taehyung asked his mother.

"Oh nothing baby bear..you guys should go otherwise you'll be late"

"Ok mom" Taehyung kissed his mother last time and went out of the house with Jungkook and heard his mom yelling at him to not do anything funny.