What happens behind closed doors

(y/n means your name and h/n means his name so choose who you want loves! This one is going to be straight but i'm thinking about making a more fruity one in the future <3)

Y/N's POV
I woke up early on a saturday morning. h/n wasn't next to me so I assume he was at work. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. The night before went through my head on loop. M..Mm~ Baby..you drive me crazy. Those words keep going through my head on repeat as I slowly turn red. I look at the time on the microwave to see it's 4pm. What time did we stop last night?? I slept in really late. Must've been exhausted. I ignore my thoughts and continue what I was doing. My coffee finished being made and I sat on the couch and surrounded myself with my thoughts. h/n comes home in about an hour or so, I wonder what I should do before? I look at my phone and start scrolling through instagram. I see posts from a bunch of random people I follow and then I see one under the nsfw tag. I read it slowly taking in every word it says while imagining h/n doing it to me. My legs press together tightly and cross them. I look to check snapchat and see that my face is red. I instantly shove my face into a pillow besides me while still thinking of h/n doing those things to me. I look back up and see I have a notification from h/n. I turn even more read and slowly open it, it reads off, "Remember the rules. Don't do anything without my permission. I'm not in a very good mood so you have to wait until I get home anyways. I love you :)". I shut off my phone and pout since I was excited because he didn't warn me about it today. Instead of doing anything I decide to go onto youtube and just watch videos until he gets home. About 30 minutes into watching videos my mind starts wandering again. I started thinking about everything that happened the night before again. The thought of his length inside of me while i'm screaming his name. Him grabbing my throat and calling me "mine.", it all came to my mind so quickly. I need to feel him inside of me and I need it now. The thoughts are driving me insane. I called his phone, he might not be too happy because he's at work but, I don't even care by this point. He answered, "Hello my love? What do you need? You know I don't like it when you call me at work, love." he said. "I-I..when are you coming home, sir?" I replied. "Hm? Why? Are you okay love?" He said. "I- Uhm..Yes i'm fine! I have to go clean up the uh kitchen..BYE!" I said and then hung up. I shoved my face in a pillow that was in my lap and it felt like I was going crazy. I had to do something. Now. I walked into me and h/n's room and shut the blinds. I lay in the middle of the bed and start stripping my bottoms. I slip my hand into my panties and gently glide over my clit. I whine out of pleasure and cover my mouth with my free hand. I circle around my enterance and slowly put two fingers in. "F..Fuck~" I moan. "Hm? What's this?" I hear a voice say. I quickly move up and look to see who it is. Shit. I look over and make eye contact with h/n. Fuck fuck fuck. He slowly walks towards me and lifts my chin up aggressively to look him in the eyes. My face looks full of fear for what he's going to do to me. "Baby, what did I tell you about disobeying me? We talked about this." He growled. "I-I'm sorry sir, I promise I won't disobey you again." I mumble. He grabbed my throat tightly and forced me to make eye contact with him. "That isn't good enough. You've said this before. Havent you? Hm?" He said softly. "I-I.." I started coughing and he loosened his grip slightly. I giggled softly, "Fuck you." I said confidently. His face darkened and his smile faded. He slapped me hard and grabbed my face and made me look at him. "You know you shouldn't talk to your master like that right?" He said aggressively. I could see the anger building in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry master I promise I won't talk to you like that again i'm sorry sir please forgive me." I said stuttering throughout the sentence. He let go of my face and backed up. "Hm. What should I do with you sweetheart?" He said softly. "I..I don't know sir.." I said out of fear of what he's going to do to me. He got on top of me and slowly took off my panties and my bra. He got off of me and sat infront of me. "If you wanted to play with yourself so bad then continue. Give me a show. Make those pretty little fingers dance for me." He said softly. "But i-" He cut me off. "No. Stop talking, whore. Only good girls deserve to speak to their owners. Now, are you going to listen to me or not? If you don't want to then i'm gonna have to make you useful to me." He cooed. I didn't know what to say, I was so turned on and confused. I didn't know what to do. I need to be useful to him, I would rather please my owner instead of pleasing myself. "Make me useful to you, master." I said confidently. "Hm..fine. Get on your knees, lovely." He said. I obeyed him instantly and got up off the bed and on my knees. He pulled off his bottoms and his hard length appeared in front of my face. Holy shit- I was cut off by him shoving it in my mouth. My eyes widened as I gagged on his length going in and out of my throat. I told him I would make myself useful so I did. I started swirling my tongue around it as he grabbed a handful of my hair and started moving my head back and forth on his length. I heard his moans and grunts while his head moved backwards. He started to grip my hair tighter and I could tell he was going to finish soon. He pulled my hair to make sure his length was down my throat and he finished. He took my mouth off of him and he grabbed my chin and bent down to be near where I was. His face was directly infront of mine, he looked at me and growled, "Swallow." I listened to his orders and swallowed. He forced me to get up and threw me onto the bed. He got on top of me roughly and grabbed my face. He started to make out with me roughly. He got up on his knees and pulled a condom out of his pocket. He ripped off the top of the wrapper with him teeth and put the condom on. "This is okay with you, right, my love?" He asked politely. "M-Mhm.." I said quietly. He teased my enterance with his length for a moment and then slammed it inside of me. I moaned loudly out of pain and pleasure. He slowly fucks me for a moment and then he takes his length out and then slams it back inside of me. He grabs a handful of my hair from the back of my head and starts fucking me rough. My moans are so loud to the point where the whole neighborhood knows his name by now. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head from the pleasure and I was feeling at the time. I never felt that much pleasure and pain in my life. He was moaning swear words and fucking me faster and harder every second. I was so close just from him being inside of me. "Fuck baby, you feel so good.." He moaned. I could tell he was going to finish soon from the way he was speeding up and moaning. I was about to finish at the same time and he started slamming in and out of me. I was so overstimulated from him fucking me and destroying my insides. "F-Fuck..You ruin me m..master~" I moaned loudly. "I'm gonna c-cum baby..~" He moaned. He finished at the same time I did. We both collapsed onto the bed and looked at eachother. We were both breathing heavily. "Are you okay, my love?" He giggled. "I-I'm okay, sir. Are you ok?" I asked out of concern. "I'm fantastic. Do you want to take a bath so I can take care of you, darling?" He asked. "That sounds perfect, baby." I said happily. He helped me walk to the bathroom and we took a bubble bath while he helped wash my hair and make sure I was okay.

The End :)