Part 1 /Peraltiago/

words: 1135

Jake's POV:

I was sitting behind my desk as usual doing some stupid paperwork captain Holt gave me. Why couldn't he just give me a new case, anything but paperwork. I guess Terry could do it for me but he has been doing my paperwork for the past four days so i don't think i should risk asking him to do it. Paperwork is just terrible.

I looked over at Amy forcing a fake smile. I pointed at the papers in front of me with my head and slid my thumb across my throat making a silly face signaling that I'm bored of filling these papers. She rolled her eyes and chuckled but then her eyes went back to her work. I sighed and kept doing my work.

Amy's POV:

The whole squad was doing their work, captain Holt gave us bunch of papers to fill up. I was really tired, i mean i like doing paperwork but this was too much. Even Holt seemed tired when i looked at him from accros the room. I saw Jake smiling at me and then he did a funny face. He's such a child. He was now signaling a gun with his fingers to his head and threw himself into his chair playing dead. Yep and I'm dating that weirdo. Captain Holt gave Jake a very serious death stare and just like that Jake was back with the papers. I slightly smiled at him, he did it back. I feel bad for him, my poor baby doing paperwork...how cute. And kinda hot I'm not gonna lie.

What if i cheered him up, i got the idea. I took out my phone and started writing a text.

Jake and Amy's chat :

A: this sucks right?

J: oh definitely :(

A: meet me in the briefing room ;) (kissing emoji)

J: oh okay ;P

Jake's POV:

This doesn't seem like Amy, I smirked. But how could i possibly resist a makeout break with my girlfriend? The answer is i obviously couldn't, nor did i want to miss it. I looked over at Holt's office. He was focused on his work so i decided to take my chance. I slowly stood up and saw that Terry was giving me a disapproving look but i signaled "please don't snitch" or something like that, you get it. I quickly tip-toed my way to the briefing room. I quietly closed the door and Amy was already waiting for me.

light smut warning here?

"Thank god you're finally here." Amy said with relief, immediately threw herself at me and started kissing me as she was gently holding my face. I placed my hands onto her waist pulling her closer not breaking the kiss. I might have lost my control a little bit and thought that pinning her against the wending machine was a good idea, which it wasn't and it was louder than i thought it would be. I freaked out and stopped to check if anybody noticed. "what did you just-" Amy hissed at me but i cut her of by placing my hand over her mouth shushing her. I looked over through the closed blinds, made sure nobody noticed and when no one did i grabbed Amy by her throat again pulling her into a kiss still holding her against the wall of the machine. She was playing with my hair as i was pinning her other arm above her head. She moaned into the kiss which i normally wouldn't mind but since we were one thin wall from like 30 other people i broke the kiss. "If you can't keep yourself quiet love, you're gonna get us caught so get over yourself understood? " i whispered to her and tightened my hand around her neck.

Amy's POV:

My eyes rolled back at the pleasure and i let out a small moan, but i made sure to stay quieter this time. He leaned towards my face and i could feel his warm breath on my jaw " Good girl" Jake whispered into my ear, he let go of my throat which was a bit disappointing, i really didn't mind this dominant side of Jake.

Jake's POV:

My hands were free now and i didn't know what to do with them so they just naturally went down to Amy's waist. I continued kissing her but less harshly this time to enjoy it more. Amy slowly slid her hand down to my pants trying to well you know what. She broke the kiss and slowly got on her knees keeping eye contact. She began to undo my belt but i stopped her. "Babe we can't do this here" I said and giggled. As she was still on her knees i gently grabbed her chin with my hand tilting her head up so she was looking at me. I smiled at the look she gave me and helped her get up. "look babe, i love the energy, keep it for when we get home but we can't do this at work alright?" I said looking in her eyes. "C'mon nobody saw us, and you're the one who literally threw me against a wending machine!" she laughed saying it. "okay i admit that's on me but you can't just give me head at work" i said.

"Yes you can't give Peralta head at work." a calm deep voice said. And that voice was captain holt. "captain Holt! I- what a uhm pleasant surprise to see you! Listen this is not wha-" i mumbled but he cut me of. "Peralta Santiago please keep your sex life out of work will you?" he says "You both have work to do. I better not see you doing whatever this is again, dismissed" he then left the room. "well that was embarrassing" i said looking at Amy who was just as surprised as me. "yeah it was" she sighed. We both laughed but it was still so embarrassing.

Amy's POV:

"perhaps we should continue at home?" i said with hope. "YES that would be great. I didn't want to ask first haha" Jake said. "great" i smiled and on my way out i gave Jake a kiss and whispered to him: "but you're still getting head when we come back, no excuses" "bye" i said flirtingly and left the room as if nothing happened. "god i love that woman" Jake said under his breath and smirked leaving the room too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright so this was the first part, it's really short sorry! :( it took me longer than i expected it to but oh well :) let me know if you want a part 2 (i will make it regardless) and if you liked this. Also please give me ideas on what you'd like to see next