- Peraltiago [smut]

It was Sunday morning at around 8am and Amy has just woken up.

Amy's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the warmth of sun shining on my pillow. I turned around to see Jake was still asleep. I sat on the edge of the bed, rubbed my eyes and suddenly felt Jake's warm hand on mine. I looked over at him, he was smiling lightly at me and his hair was super messy. "Good morning" he mumbled quietly in his surprisingly low morning voice which kinda caught me off guard and he lightly squeezed my hand. I smiled and as I tried to stood up I felt him pulling me back into the sheets. "Noo don't go yet" He whined and put on a sad face. "Don't try those puppy eyes on me" I said but laid on my back again facing Jake's adorable smile. "c'mere" he mumbled and hugged me tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder and placed my hand on his warm chest, drawing circles on it with my finger.

3rd person's POV:

Jake could feel her breathing on his exposed collarbone making his whole body shiver. She slowly moved her hand up to his neck squeezing it playfully which made him groan quietly in surprise. She placed a soft kiss on his lips to shut him up. Jake relaxed into the kiss, sneaked his hand to her lower back pulling her closer making their hips touch lightly. Without breaking the kiss Amy got on top of him, now sitting on his lap caressing his cheek gently with her hand. "Can you do that again?" Jake mumbled when Amy broke the kiss. "What, this?" she asked confused and placed a soft kiss ok his lips again. "Yea but I meant more like.." he started and guided her hand to his throat. "..like this" he said and looked at her with desire. "I see" she smirked and kissed him passionately squeezing his neck gently. "h-harder" he mumbled between the kisses and so Amy did without having to ask her twice. She knew the special spot that makes your airway cut of and so she did the key movement. Jake's eyes rolled back and he moaned louder than he intended to, blushing embarrassed. "You're really into some kinky stuff aren't you" Amy teased him and slowly moved her hand down his torso stopping at the edge of his sweatpants, seeing his excitement grow. "We should probably do something about that" she said and Jake's eyes widened slightly and he nodded his head agreeing. "Or I could just leave you like this" she said quietly looking directly in his brown eyes and slowly stood up to leave. "No A-Ames please" he whined desperately. "You're so pathetic" she said but sat on his lap again, starting to move her hips slowly teasing him. A soft moan escaped Jake's mouth and Amy gently placed her hand over his mouth. "Shh, be good" she whispered kissing him. She the sat lower on his thighs and pulled down his pants. She smirked at the view and then at Jake seeing his face glow red.
Jake slowly placed his shaky hands on Amy's hips and took off her shorts along with her underwear. They were now both half naked, Amy leaned over to him kissing him more passionately with her hand around his throat again. "Just fuck me already" Jake half moaned into the kiss. "Gladly" She said quietly back and started thrusting her hips up and down his length. Jake groaned feeling her around him. Amy tighten the grip around his throat and smashed her lips on his, keeping them both from making noise.
After a few minutes something started to built up in Amy's stomach, and she could feel Jake was getting close too. "Baby i'm close" Jake mumbled, thrusting his hips lightly and Amy picked up the pace. "M-me too" she said struggling with her response at which Jake smirked but then suddenly felt the pressure release as he cummed into her. She gasped at the warm liquid entering her and came all over him too. Jake's hand flew to the back of her head and pulled her into a rough kiss, riding their climaxes out. Amy then parted herself from Jake laying next to him, both of them panting for air. "Felt good?" Amy chuckled and looked over at him. "Definitely" Jake said still breathing heavily.
"I have an idea" she whispered into his ear. "Oh yeah?" Jake bit his lip and watched as her go grab something from behind the drawer. "Okay close your eyes" she demanded and when he did she quietly grabbed a vodka bottle and opened the lid quietly. "What's that smell?" "Shut up and wait" she giggled. "Now sit up"Amy said. "Why can't I see what you're doing" Jake protested but moved into a comfortable sitting position curious what would happen. "I said wait oh my god" she laughed softly and stood on her knees rather then standing. "Okay open your eyes but don't turn around" she said while being behind his back. "Mkay" he obeyed and starred straight on the wall in front of him. "Now open your mouth and don't close it" she demanded and Jake slightly opened his mouth. Amy took a sip of the vodka into her mouth, grabbed Jake's neck from behind tilting his head back so he was now looking at her upside down. Before he could ask a question she connected their lips letting the alcohol from her mouth into Jake's. "Mhmm!?" he mumbled surprised into the kiss but Amy tighten her hand around his neck for him to shut up. He relaxed into the kiss and swallowed the vodka as Amy broke the kiss. Amy then sat down facing Jake who's jaw was dropped on the floor in shock. "You liked that?" Amy asked smirking proudly of her work. "What-How-I- Can you do that again-" Jake mumbled out the sentence out and starred right into Amy's eyes. She moved closer to sat in his lap, Jake still looking at her amazed. She gently moved her finger across his soft lip looking at them desirably. "Maybe I should've just spat in your mouth or something, that would be effective too wouldn't it" she whispered moving closer to his face. "Yes. Please do that." Jake mumbled and connected his lips to hers into a kiss. "Maybe I will" she teased him as he looked in her eyes desperately. "Santiago I've never been more attracted to you in my life" he mumbled smirking making her giggle softly. "You're such an idiot Peralta" she said said smiling. "I know" he whispered and gently pushed her onto her back leaning on top of her. "Second time?" he tilted his head looking at her hungrily. "With pleasure" she whispered and pulled him into a rough kiss again.

Hey y'all this was my first like smut type of thing so i'm sorry if it's cringe or something. I had Amy dom in this one to spice it up a little bit;)
Well anyway i hope you liked it and feel free to send me requests! Bye for now :)