Chapter - 24 What the bloody -

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

I turned to my right, only to look at the tormented looking, His majesty. While his voice held no emotion, his eyes gave away.

I knew, I made him wait and that he would lash out on me in anger, but that wasn't the case at all. I felt his panic and anger earlier but then I felt his anger seep through me.

Instead, I turned to face Klaus who looked kinda terrified at the sight of the king.

"Greetings, your majesty." He bowed to which he just nodded in acknowledgement as his gaze softened, visibly for two seconds.

"I am Niklaus, you can call me Nik."

"Hello Nik! Are you new here?" He asked glancing at him with his composure intact.

By why was I feeling myriad emotions ? Anger, astonishment or maybe that wasn't true at all.

Why was he angry ?

"Ah! yes, your majesty. I live nearby." Klaus said as his majesty's perfect brow shot up.

"I am sure I would have seen you, if you are from here."

"Please, your majesty. Let the poor guy breathe." I butted in before the matter turned worse.

Klaus flashed me a smile before turning back to His majesty.

"You guys talk. Imma go. See ya Rainy. See you, Your majesty." He kissed my fore head before sprinting into my home, leaving me in a deeper shit than ever.

"Got pretty cosy, didn't you!" He gritted.

At this point, I started to take a look at him, at his appearance and all. He looked just like he always do. Immaculate.

His Perfectly silky dark hair matched his attire and his veiny arms? If anything they got more muscular and veinier.

I don't even understand my odd obsession with the veins, his veins.

"Simmons?" He snapped his fingers. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Nothing, your majesty." I shook my head as I felt goose bumps on my neck.

"Look, I have to tell you something." He said. Just then I felt odd.

The atmosphere around us was cooler than a minute before. The abnormal decrease in the temperature made me think about various scenarios of what could it possibly be.

"Your majesty, we should leave. I am feeling kinda - "

"You felt that too ? It's starting to get really cool as if something or rather someone is watching us, maybe at the 11 O'clock, right behind you."

"Let's go." I dragged him to his car. As soon as we reached his car, we slipped in. The smell of the leather seats and his cologne hit me as I closed my eyes, hoping to calm my heavy breathing down.