||31||

"Katsuki!" I called out for him when I saw him sitting on a bench outside the house

"Why are you out here all alone, my angry Pomeranian?" I teased as I sat closer to him.

"Go back to that spoonbill," He said. I snorted at his nickname for Keigo.

"Spoonbill? Really?" I said giggling.

"Well, he does look like one," Katsuki said scoffing.

"Katsuki, I told you, didn't I? Keigo is like a brother to me. Apart from Kiera, he's the only family over here I have. Nothing is going on between us, I promise," I explained to him.

"And what about me?" He asked pointing at himself.

"Katsuki... "

"No! Don't 'Katsuki' me! I want you to tell me what am I to you?" He said. I took a deep breath in.

"Since you won't ask me, let me ask you. Katsuki Bakugo, will you give me the privilege to be your girlfriend?" I asked. His eyes widened, realizing what I just asked.

"I... What?!" He exclaimed. I wanted to laugh at his reaction.

"So, you don't want me to be your girlfriend. I see," I said acting gloomy.

"No! I want you! I mean I want you to be my girlfriend!" He said getting up as he made me get up too.

"Katsuki... What are you... Woah! Put me down!" I yelled at him when he picked me up through my thighs, raising my upper body upwards.

"I thought you would never ask!" He said as he spun around with me in his arms. My wings were wide open, as a reflex action.

"Katsuki! I'm heavy! Put me down!" I told him. I mean, of course, my wings' weight adds up to my body as well.

"This isn't the first time I'm carrying you, remember?" He said. Well, he's right he did save me the other day.

"Still just let me down," I said. He finally did as I told him to do, but he didn't let go of my waist later on pulling me closer to him. I yelped at his sudden action.

"Your weight is nothing compared to my actual hero uniform. Even a feather is heavier compared to you," He said with a smirk.

"Whatever, Kacchan," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"You ruined my mood by reminding me of that shitty Deku," He said with a scoff. I chuckled.

"You still love him though," I said.

"No! That's a lie," He said.

"Is it, now?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Going back to your recent confession. Yes, you can be my girlfriend, annoying bird," He said with a smile. His breathtaking smile sends me to heaven.

"Thank you for being my boyfriend, angry Pomeranian," I said smiling back at him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Of course you can, idiot. Why are you even asking?" I said as I pulled him closer. He leaned in capturing my lips with his. I smiled when I realized that his dominant self was trying to lead the kiss. He always has his way of getting things. This guy is truly one of a kind.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.