1

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 - 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆

"Oh god, they're so cuteee!" Mrs. Baji took a picture at the two little kids while playing at a sand box.

"They are, look at how handsome your son is." Mrs. S/n said stopping herself on pinching little Keisuke's cheeks.

"Ahahaha same on your daughter, they'll make a good couple."

On the other hand, you and Keisuke made a sand castle but Keisuke sometimes messes up.

"Keisuke you keep on messing it!" The little you pouted pointing the sand castle you just made.

Keisuke shot you a big grin, "Don't worry! I'll make it a big big big sand castle!" he stood up proudly.

You both laugh as your mothers happily watched the 5 years and 6 years olds daughter and son.

Your mom and Ms. Baji known each other for a long time and live the same street so you and Baji are childhood friends.

Few years had passed, You and Keisuke are best friends, goes on the same school and even do sleep overs. No one can deny thay you both are really close even no one can't seperate the both of you.

"Hey (Y/N), sometime will you marry me?" Keisuke blurted out of nowhere that made you flinch.

"Keisuke you idiot!" You blushed while giving him a good smack on his head.

"Hey hey careful you'll fall idiot." He held on you arm.

You both are sitting up on a jungle gym with ice cream while just looking the sun as it sets downs.

"Yes." You answered and Keisuke glances on you as he licked the last peice of ice cream before throwing it.

"Huh?"

"Idiot, yes I'll marry you Keisuke!" You blushed.

"Hah what are you blushing for (Y/N)?" Keisuke teases you

"Who says I'm blushing!?"

The both of you laughed as the sun continues on setting down.

It is a great memory indeed.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 - 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆