2

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1 - 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1 - 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

Everyday was been very normal yet so joyful just hanging around with Keisuke. You both walked to school and after school as usual and even come home late when you both wanted to go play or eat. Nothing special, just the usual. But you treasured it and you didn't expected that this day will come.

It was very unexpected, years have passed and the years that you spent with Keisuke, your childhood friend. You went out crying not minding your dress to get dirtied when your mom said Keisuke was moving. You met Keisuke and he tried not to cry but his eyes seemed sad.

"KEISUKEEE!" You cried out loud after seeing him a faint smile.

"Please don't cryyy" Keisuke hugged you and let you cry on his shoulder as he gently tapped your back.

"Keisuke please don't leave I promise I-I won't tease you again a-and I won't eat your ramen again a-and-"

"Shhh no it's not that." He chuckled but still his eyes are sad.

"Keisuke..." you tried to suppress your tears but still a bit of tears slid.

"Okay don't cry now, here," he let out his pinky finger as you listen him say, "You know promises were meant to be broken? but here I promise that we'll meet again and I'll make it sure."

"Promise?" You pouted and tried not to tear up. He said that you'll both meet again and it comforted you a bit but the fact that it might take years for you to meet again or even not.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Keisuke flicked your forehead.

"Oh yeah." You accepted his pinky finger.

"I know what you're thinking dummy." He chuckled

"It's all your fault idiot!" You smacked his head

"Ow! That hurts, is that how you say goodbye?"

"Tsk I'm not saying goodbye, never." You crossed you arms

"And why is that?"

"Because you said we'll meet again right?" He nodded

"So it should be.." you paused for a second before hugging him once again.

"See you soon Keisuke." You bit your lip to stop your self from tearing up again yet you failed.

"You're crying again, you're making my shirt wet and you're dead if you let your snot on my shirt."

"Dummy." You both chuckled.

"Keisuke come on!" You both hear his mom's voice.

Keisuke took a glance at you before he waves off. You greeted his mom and wished them a safe trip.

"See you soon (Y/N)!" Keisuke waves his hand.

As you and your mom watched them leave, your mom took a glance at you and she knew you'll be very sad.

"Sweetie, come I bake you an apple pie." Your mom tries to cheer you up.

"Yes! I love apple pies!" You smiled widely to atleast cover up your sadness.

This was the first time that you felt very lonely and empty, it was unexpected like yesterday was just normal. If only you knew this was coming then you should've spent time with him more and able to cherish the moment.

𝖤𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2 - 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾