Prologue

At a city in Japan...

At a Game Company...

In the programming room, it shows some people are doing their work on the character design for the new game.

"What? Seriously? Why now after all time?"

"The company asked for a success so this is what they want us to do."

"Aren't this too much for us?"

???: Don't worry about that.

They turn to a woman who's wearing glasses and casual outfits. She is Shirai Kirara.

Kirara: I'll make sure that everything going the way it should be.

"But, Shirai..."

"You just make a success last week because of overtime."

Kirara: I said don't worry, I'll make it into a success. Because I really hate it when it turns like this and it makes me feel like we're being look down at.

She went to her desk and take out her sketching pad. The drawing screen shows up and Kirara tap her cheek.

Kirara: We don't really have much idea, material and time that nearly enough to do it, but I just have to make it a success.

She start working in designing the game character and create a program on how the character will be moving or what kind of personality the character have. After done with the job, Kirara went out and do her otaku stuff.

(Shopping Mall)
(Mecha Plastic Model Shop)

Kirara: Aaaahhh! I can't believe it's out already! The grand plastic model of Mephisto Alpha! And this is... Dragon Divine! It already out so early! And this is the Shining Warrior! Woaaahhh! Everything new, and the ones I have yet to assemble is still at home!

???: Huh? You like robot, too?!

She turn around and saw a man same age as herself who's holding several boxes of mecha plastic model. The man is Kurata Tsubasa, also a mecha otaku.

Kirara: Yes, especially the Neo Generation design! Is that a High Divine?! I've been looking for that for a long time! It looks so cool!

Tsubasa: Right?!

They talk with each other about robots before buying them. After they walk out from the shop, they parted ways. Unexpectedly, fate has a different plan for them. At the same rainy day on their way home, they involved in a car accident and died at the scene.

Tsubasa/Kirara: The models I bought today, the one that I stockpiled at home, and the ones that will be released after this... I never get to build them anymore? How infuriating!

However, this isn't the end for them. This is just the beginning...

In another world...

A large white bird flies across the sky near a city and there's a carriege moving through the path. Inside the carriege, there's an old man, a woman and two childrens. The old man is Lauri Echevalier and the woman is his daugher, Selestina Echevalier. The two child are Lauri's grandchildrens and also Selestina's childrens. The boy is sleeping on Selestina's lap while the girl is sleeping while leaning on Selestina's shoulder.

Selestina: How was His Highness, Father?

Lauri: He's as well as ever. Fremmevilla maintains its prosperity even when exposed to the threat of demon beasts only because of the might of King Ambrosius. On this trip, our Royal Laihaila Academy of Knight Runners was given a splendid speech and a large sum of money. It's his way of telling us to raise more Knight Runners. Your husband will be quite busy.