The Rescue

After the team split up, they head to each selected area.

At the City of Fontanie...

Fontanie, a merchant city in eastern Kuschpercha. But once it fell to Zaloudek's army, its liveliness disappeared, and it become a lonely place.

This city is where they holding Eleonora, Isadola and Martina. In the middle of the city under the dark clouds, Ernesti and Emrys walking through the empty streets wearing cloak.

Emrys: Last time I was here, this place was like a festival everyday.

At every conner of the city, there's a Tyranto guarding the area. All the civilians in the city are afraid to come out from the houses because of the Zaloudek forces. After reaching a warehouse, Ernesti knock at the door.

"The silver phoenix..."

Ernesti: ...flies tonight.

The door opened and it is Addy.

Addy: Er-kun!

She immediately hug Ernesti.

Kid: Shh! Be quiet, Addy.

They entered the warehouse and close the door.

Kid: They were watching us more closely than expected.

Ernesti: *take off his hood* We were right to come into town separately.

Emrys: Are our "product" ready?

Nora: As you've requested, young master.

She remove the cloth and shows the Silhoutte Gears ready to be use for their rescue operation.

Ernesti: Okay, everyone, it's time to begin the operation to rescue the Kuschperchan royal family!

And during the night, they head out to rescue Eleonora, Isadola and Martina from the hands of the Zaloudek.

Meanwhile...

Somewhere else in fallen Kuschpercha territory...

(Night)

At the same night during the rescue operation, Erina and her group are travelling through the land all day and stopped near a river for a rest. Two Kaldetoles and a Tzendolimble remain on guard for a look out. Away from the group at the camp, Erina is sitting on a rock near the river while watching the cresent moon.

Erina: Mmm... So peaceful and cold... This is how peaceful night should be...

???: Eri!

Erina: And there goes my peace alone time...

She turn around and saw Lokie walking out from the woods.

Lokie: What are you doing out here alone? You know girls can't come out during the night, right?

Erina: *stand up* I'm fine. Don't forget that I'm one of the commander of the Silver Phoenix so I can take care of myself.

Lokie: And yet I can't let you be alone. Remember that I need to be the person who can you rely on? I'll be always the ones who will take care of you, Eri.

Erina: You seriously...

"Commander!"

One of the Knight Runner from her group rush ahead toward them.

Erina: Is there something wrong?

"We've spot some ships are heading this direction! And they're in the air!"