7 - 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘

Pronouns: He/They/She
Plot: Dream gets a tattoo and has his Partner take a picture of it for him. The hand that's in the picture obviously isn't Sapnap. This makes the fans question and dream brings them to stream with him. 

U/n -  Your Username

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Dream's P.O.V.
--------------------------------------------------

Y/n chuckled as I flinched away from his cold hands. They were trying to take a picture of the tattoo I had just gotten about two weeks ago. It was a rose and the petals were made of fire. Y/n and I had both gotten matching tattoos that we designed as teens.

"Stop moving Clay! I can't take the picture!" She shouted giggling.

"Your hands are cold!" I shouted back. He simply continued to laugh smiling at me.

"Okay okay, let's just take the picture and get it over with," they said grabbing my phone.

She placed a hand on my shirt keeping it up before snapping a photo. "There! All done!"

He handed me the phone to let me see the picture. Their hand was in it but i assumed it could be played off as Sapnap's so I went ahead and opened Twitter and Instagram them posting it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*Post*

User1748385: Who's hand is that?

Georgenotfound: You got a tattoo without me :(

Insertuserhere: Dream that ain't Sapnap's hand 👀

U/n: That's kinda hot man 😉

Wilbysootfan03: We all seen that hand right?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/n's P.O.V.
--------------------------------------------------

I knew that a few people might notice it wasn't Sapnap's hand but there's definitely a lot more than I thought. It doesn't bother me much. The whole toxic fan thing. They cant really control who he dates and I know that.

Once he told me who he really was i learned really fast that this was what i signed up for. The fans have never bothered me like a lot of people may think. They don't really know me or anything so they have nothing against me.

Clay was currently streaming so it was sorta quiet in the house. Clay's streaming room was sound-proofed so I could only hear small sounds from around the house.

The sound of a door opening then closing followed by footsteps making their way down the hall was heard. "Hey, Y/n?"

"Yeah?" I responded quietly

"Do you wanna come on stream? We were caught they found out it wasn't Sapnap's hand." He asked chuckling at the end.

"Yeah, sure that sounds fun actually!" I exclaimed standing up following him to his stream room.

"Okay I'm back and I have my girlfriend with me. Everyone day hello" He said sitting down handing me the other headphones he set up before i sat down.

"Hello" I laughed looking at the chat. The discord sound went off indicating someone joined the call.

"HELLO Person Y/N!" Someone shouted.

"Calm down Tommy!" Clay shushed.

"What are your pronouns good person?" Tommy asked.

"Uhm I don't really care what you use just mix it up," I answered giggling.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was watching an old popularmmos video while writing this and almost cried. Also sorry for the rushed ending I kinda lost ideas.

(omg lemme go binge old popularmmos videos real quick-    -4/4/22
(This is a great idea, thank you past me  - 2/28/23) 

9/8/21
9:28pm EST

Edited 4/4/22, 2/28/23