9 - 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜

Trans! Dream x Reader
Requested by Anonymous 
Pronouns: She/Her
Description: Dream got into an argument with his mom. The two never usually talked but she had called to invite him over for dinner. Well, it wasn't him she was trying to invite over exactly. Dreams mom still refused to accept the idea of him being trans. This upset dream and he went to the one person he knew he could trust.

Dream will be known as Clay in this oneshot. He is also 19 and has not started T yet (T is testosterone (how do spell) aka the boy juice for anyone who doesn't know)

Warning: Transphobia, Homophobia, Harsh language, Use of slurs, mentions of sexual assault, a lot of time skips lol.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Switching between 3rd and Dream's P.O.V.
--------------------------------------

I groaned reaching over to grab my phone off my nightstand. It had been ringing nonstop for the last few minutes, every time it would stop it just started again.

I hit the answer button without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" I mumbled out with a yawn. 

"Clarissa honey was having a small get-together and I was hoping you would come. [Random ass guys name] is gonna be there, maybe you and he can get to know each other a little, you might even like him! Then you can finally break up with that whore of a girlfriend!" Spoke to his mother through the other side of his phone.

God how he regretted not looking at the caller id.

"I'm not breaking up with my girlfriend and Y/n is not a whore. Don't talk about her like that. Also, my name is Clay, not Clarissa. Don't call me that." He spat wanting to hang up the phone. He knew if he did his sister would complain because his mother wouldn't leave her alone about it. She seems to make things way more dramatic than they actually are. It's her way of trying to make it seem like she has a more interesting life than everyone else.

"Ugh, will you get out of your head!" His mother exclaimed. "That girl is a bad influence! You know before you met her everything was just fine but then you started acting up. Your not a boy Clarissa! You're a girl!"

"No mom. You need to get over yourself." He sighed.

"Your not a boy Clarissa. I'm not going to have my daughter act like that. It's bad enough you're a F@ggot I can't have you claiming you're a boy."

As much as Clay didn't want to deal with his sister bitching later he really couldn't keep listening to his mother. So he did what any sane person would do and hung up.

Now it was time to go back to bed.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Baby" Sang a voice above Clay. "Good morning"

"Hmmm" Clay mumbled, curling farther into himself.

"You need to get up. Your sisters have been calling nonstop for the last few minutes."

"Ugh fine I'm up, in up." He grumbled sitting up and giving Y/n a quick kiss. "Morning"

"Morning, now, here answer your phone. I would have done it but your family doesn't seem very fond of me" Y/n chuckled handing the blonde his phone.

"Hello?" He answered holding the phone up to his ear"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Okay, Y/n I'm heading out ill be back later!" Clay spoke giving Y/n a quick kiss before making his way out the door.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

With a groan, Clay made his way to the front door knocking against the smooth wood.

"Coming!" Shouted someone from inside. A series of footsteps made their way towards the door before it was swung open to reveal his mother. "Oh, Clarissa you made it! I'm so glad you got over that silly little issue of yours! I knew you would come around!" She exclaimed grabbing the blonde's arm and dragging him into the house.

Clay let out a shaky sigh knowing his disguise of sorts worked. Clay had decided to put on hair extensions so it would seem like he hadn't cut his hair. Usually, he wouldn't care but he seriously didn't want to fight with his mother today.

The two had made it into the living room and Clay realized this wasn't just a normal gathering. His mother was trying to marry him off once again. I know it sounds horrible and it honestly is. They did the same thing to his older sister except hers was planned out. She and her boyfriend had come up with a plan. His father would put in good words about his son and talk about how he was looking for a wife and hopefully, their parents would offer her a hand in marriage. With how there married now id say it worked quite well.

If only it was that simple for Clay. While his parents are divorced his mother still wants him to get married. But he already has a girlfriend and he'll be damned if he marries someone that's not her. Fuck that. No way. Over his dead body.

Anyway. In the living room sat two men as well as his younger sister. One of the men seemed to be older, in his 50s or 60s perhaps, he had deep brown hair that had small silver and white streaks that were clearly meant to be hidden. He was overall just unattractive. The other man had jet black hair with piercing brown eyes and seemed to be in his early 20s. His posture screamed he didn't want to be here.

"This is my daughter Clarissa!" She exclaimed to the two men. I almost physically cringed at that sentence but kept my composure hoping that I could get out of this quickly.

"Hi" I smiled trying to cover up how uncomfortable this situation made me.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I quickly drove down the street with tears in my eyes. I hadn't expected it to go that badly. Not only had I gotten into a fight with my mother but I was sexually assaulted as well. If I hadn't stormed out when I did I don't even wanna know what would have happened. I just wanted to get home and see Y/n.

(Almost doneeeeee woooooooooooooo)

With a slam of the car don and a fumble of the keys, Clay made it inside going straight to the bathroom. As much as he wanted to see Y/n he wouldn't deal with the long hair and makeup.

Once everything was off he made his way over to the bedroom where his girlfriend was laying down scrolling on her phone. She wasn't aware of her boyfriend in the room until she heard a muffled sob come from behind her.

She snapped her head over towards her blonde boyfriend and quickly made her way over to him.

"Hey hey what happened?" She asked sitting him down on the edge of the bed.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now" He mumbled into her neck.

"That's fine love. Wanna take a nap?"

"Yes please"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Rushed the ending bc I had no idea what to do lol sorry

10/10/21
1160 words

Edited 4/4/22, 2/28/23