Part 18 some Nsfw

Dabi groaned and grunted feeling a weight on his abdomen. "Hey devil. I'm up." "Where's mama going?" Dabi sat up. "Probably work, sweetie. You know, *yawn* mama works very hard." Hinokuma pulled Dabi out of bed and pointed to the packed suitcases. The past two years were bliss for Keigo and Dabi. Barely any problems, just the odd argument here and there as couples do. "Kei?" "Oh. You're awake. Snowbird, wanna go play while I talk to daddy about some grownup stuff?" "Ok mama." Once Hinokuma was back in her room, Dabi was pushed back onto the bed, his neck being kissed and bit. "Kei, what's going on?" "Endeavor has me taking a forced vacation. Some jungle paradise type thing. I'd say you and Hino could come, but I don't necessarily want you two to spend the next two weeks in a hotel." Keigo kissed Dabi's neck again while slowly removing his shirt. "So, I'm hoping to fuck the ever living fuck out of you before I go." Keigo removed his husband's pajama pants and boxers, slowly stroking the member until it stood stiff. "Two weeks? Keigo." "It's only two weeks. I'll be back before you know it." Dabi tried to protest but moaned out in ecstasy as Keigo licked up the shaft then around the tip. "Mmmmfffff. Fuck. Don't I usually do this?" Keigo smirked as he went down on Dabi, taking the full cock in his mouth. A knock was heard at the door. "Daddy? Are you ok?" "Fine, devil! Everything's. Ffffffine. Aahhaaa." "Ok." Footsteps grew quiet just as Keigo pulled off with a pop. "Now the real fun." Keigo shifted Dabi on his side and held up one of his legs. "God. You always look so good like this. Begging for my cock. You want it?" Dabi whimpered. "Words, baby bird. Give me words." "Fuck me. I want you're cock inside me. Fill me up Keigo. Please." Dabi screamed into the pillow as he felt his husband enter him roughly. "Fuck. So tight. As always, you feel so good baby bird." "Daddy!" "Daddy's busy, Hino! Wait for me, ok?" The doorknob wiggled. "Good thing I locked it. Don't want Hino seeing this." Keigo thrusted a bit deeper, cashing Dabi's eyes to roll back as he came. "Fuck. Already?" "Ffffeels. Ggooooodd. Ffffffuck." After a few more rounds, Keigo finally released for the last time. He redressed himself and his lover.

"So this trip?" "Two weeks. And I'll be back. I promise." Hinokuma sat in between them. "Why we can't go?" "I don't want you to be bored." "Mama's leaving us. Don't love me no more?" Keigo hugged his daughter. "I love you very much. My boss just wants me to take some time to myself. That's all." He took off his necklace and handed it to her. "Here. Hold on to my lucky feather for me ok? So that way I have to come back." He smiled as Hinokuma nodded and put the necklace on. Keigo kissed his husband goodbye. "Two weeks. I'll be counting."

That was three weeks ago. Dabi paced in the living room as he tried to call Keigo again. "Daddy?" "Not now, Hino." "Daddy. I'm hungry." Dabi dreaded this. Keigo made sure they had enough groceries for two weeks, they were almost out. Dabi sighed as he got Keigo's voicemail again. "Ok." He then called his mother. "Hello?" "Mom, can Hino and I stay over?" Rei apologized and explained that she and Endeavor ended up sick. Dabi thanked her anyway then called the Bakugo-Todoroki's. Bakugo came by and picked them both up. Midoriya finished making lunch for his three and Hino, then the adults sat at the table while the kids played. "He's been gone for that long?" Dabi nodded as he shakily took a sip of tea. "And I can't get a hold of him." "You know what'll happen if CPS finds out." "Yeah?" The alphas looked confused before Midoriya explained. "Single omegas are deemed unfit parents by the CPS. If they find out that Dabs has been taking care of Hino by himself for the past three weeks, they'll take her away from him." Dabi shuttered at the thought. "Why can't his brother take her?" "No family connections." "Then why not us?" Todoroki agreed. "She's already accustomed to staying here. And it's not like we don't have the room." "We're connected to him. I'm not sure why, but the family they send Hino to can't have any sort of relationship with Dabi, familial or friendly. It's some stupid law the Shie Hissaki managed to get passed." Dabi had one thought running through his mind. "If they try, I'll kill them."

Bakugo helped Dabi with some grocery shopping then dropped him off at home. "I'll be back in three days for another trip. Let me know the moment Keigo gets home." Dabi nodded and waved goodbye then walked into the house with his daughter. "Daddy, when's mama coming home?" "I don't know." A few hours passed when the doorbell rang. "Coming!" Dabi opened the door and was pushed to the side. "What the fuck! You can't come in here!" "But we can. We understand your mate has been gone for the past few weeks." "CPS? No. Please. She's only five. He'll be home any day now." A man in black held Hinokuma's arm. "And when he does he can call us." "Daddy?" The man eyed Hinokuma. "Pathetic that you've taught her to call you 'father'." "Daddy, what's happening?" A group of people began to pull Hinokuma towards a black car. "Daddy! No! I don't wanna! DADDY!" "Leave her alone!" Dabi felt the tears begin to fall. "Hino!" He reached for her, but felt a sharp pain he knew all too well, a boot to the ribs. He yelled out in pain as he watched his daughter be driven way. "Bastards." He managed to spit out. "Just wait until the League hears of this." "Oh. The league of villains. I'm so scared." The sarcasm just rolled off. "Your mate comes back, call us. Then you can have her back."