Chapter Two- My two best friends!

I was getting sick by this time as I did not know how to turn back. However, the beautiful birds and flowers sort of changed my mood. I skipped along and approached a fountain. I shoved my hand in my pocket and took out a penny. I closed my hand and wished hard. Suddenly, someone put their hand over mine. I quickly threw it in and swivelled around. It was Ihsaan!

"Hello!"

"Hi!" I yelled.

"You still don't know how I'm related to you?" He asked. When I heard the word 'related' I realized he was very close to me. Who could he be? All of a sudden, tears came to my eyes. "Look, I know you have been through a lot but I need you to know who I am."

"Ok," I paused and wiped my tears, "tell me."

"I am your step-brother." He said.

The words kept repeating in my head. It made me hate my dad even more. I couldn't take anymore. From there, everything went black. I 'fainted'.

I opened my eyes and I figured out I was in the hospital. The nurse came up to me and told me everything,

"Hello there Inaayah, a little while ago you fainted. I have found out your results. It leads to migrane but something very unusual came in your results. We will have to do a full blood count on you. Your results will come in a short while, we will give them immediatly as this is serious."

My heart thumped when she said my results were unusual. Why a blood test? Whatever it was I didn't really care at the moment because right now my two best friends were holding each hand; Israa and Ihsaan. My siblings...