Chapter Nine- New girl

Hi!

Yes, I am finally writing as I have now got 5 votes and another comment. The even more happier news is that I got another fan! This means I will write longer chapters.

Please please vote, comment and fan. Also read my new book called 'Secrets...' :)

xSunnyShahx

★★★★★★★★★

I was really scared now and I closed my eyes tight. I hid under my dress and read the Kalimah. Sweat was dripping from my nose and I felt something prick me from behind. I screamed. I looked back and it was the tree trunk. I quickly put my hand over my mouth but it was too late.

The rustling now got louder and louder and it came faster. It ran past the hole and it was gone. What could it be? I fell asleep and I woke up with the sound of birds singing.

I climbed out of the trunk and started to walk around. I was very hungry and I didn't know how I would survive the rest of my life living here. I thought but I couldn't think of anything. Then, something caught my eye. Something was walking and was covered with a black scarf over them; it was the same figure as yesterday night...

I gasped and hid behind a bush, the thing was a girl! Another girl was living here in the woods. Is there a chance that she would lend me some food? I slowly walked up to her and she saw me and ran away.

"Wait!" I called out, she turned around and she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had large green eyes and she had a black fringe that fell across her pale face. Her lips were so rosey and her nose was the perfect shape...

"I know your plan you evil witch!" She yelled and I think she said witch, thats what shocked me more. What plan was she on about? I have to go up to her, I thought.

All of a sudden, she pulled out a pocket knife and said, "You come one step closer, your dead."

I backed off and ran, I ran so fast and I heard her footsteps rustling behind me too...