His first victims :P

The streets were unusually empty this night. There wasn't a single civilian walking in the deserted pavements. All except for a giant hero who ran through them with a burning rage dripping from his flames. The flame hero, Endeavor, was furious. No, scratch that. He was livid. Some brat decided to prank him and dropped a giant tank full of water on his head while he was patrolling during the day. A small note with a smiling face made him even more angry.

"To our favorite flaming trash hero, this is my gift for you. Hoping to keep you hydrated from this hot summer day and the poor civilians from your adorable garbage attitude. Yours truly" was written in italic, a small smiling face at the end. Unfortunately for the hero, a civilian had picked the note and read it out loud, the whole thing was recorded by another one who couldn't stop laughing at the drenched hero who was fuming. No more than a few minutes later, the video was posted and no matter how much it was taken down, another account was created and posted. Soon, at least a thousand accounts with the same name were created and all posted the video for others to share around and made the poor unfortunate soul the laughing stock of the internet.

Many started to follow the anonymous prankster who posted many other videos of the pranks he made on dear Endeavor. Unknown to them, a green haired teenager was watching the videos in his room, his laughter surprising his mother who looked inside his room and saw him enjoying the misfortune of the flame hero. He clicked like on the video and closed Herotube before he opened a new file on his computer, still chuckling from his laughing fit. His mother knew not to bother him when he was on his computer, working on whatever project that distracted him from the harsh reality.

Our dear green teen lived in a world where humans possessed mutated genes that transformed them and allowed them to have mutations called quirks. 80% of the population had the mutated genetic, but the other 20% was mostly elderly and older generations who had experienced less discrimination from the world who looked down on them and saw them as less than villains. Because yes, there were people in the world who decided to use their unique mutated gene to create havoc and destroy whatever peace was created by humans. These chaotic people were called villains and the one who had strong quirks and decided to fight villains were called heroes.

With time, heroes and villains became the new normal justice system and whenever a quirk was deemed villainous, the one who had the gene would be deemed a villain and cast aside by his peers and close ones. If by chance, one was born with a strong, flashy gene and had a powerful control over it, they would be praised by others who saw their potential in being a strong hero. In some rare case, if by unfortunate chance one was born without the mutated gene, then they would become victims of the horrible society they lived in.

It wasn't uncommon for quirkless children to take their lives, which would explain why a quirkless teenager was very rare in this time or age. Many looked down on the quirkless since they were deemed weak and unfit for the world that was ruled by quirks. Some would go to the point of suicide baiting them so they could be rid of them and it actually worked. Quirkless teenagers and young adults, who were bullied or treated like lesser beings by their peers and people in general, had taken their own life in different and many ways, but the result was the same. They were gone.

And yet here he was, Izuku Midoriya, 15 years later and diagnosed quirkless 11 years ago, still alive and not planning to take his life despite the many comments from his old schoolmates. It wasn't his time yet, not until he had pranked all the heroes on his list. Because yes, if it wasn't clear before, our dear Izuku had decided to prank every hero on a precise list he made ten years ago and updated every year on his birthday which amounted to about ten heroes but the joy of pranking this hero in particular was just too good to pass. It did help that many supported him even if they didn't know his identity.