Quirrel x Female Reader

Hi, I'm just going to write a oneshot just so you can see what my writing is like. Your name is Y/N, thought you ought to know.

****

Quirrel's POV:

I sat down on a Bench, feeling slightly drained. This was the longest I've ever went without resting since I got up this morning, and it wasn't very nice. Hallownest was... unusually quiet now, which didn't give me a lot of things to do. The only great thing about this long trip was a lovely bug I had met named Y/N. 

I hoped she would visit me someday. Might take some boredom out of my life. I hummed at the thought of spending more time with Y/N. Perhaps I should go look for her. 

****

Your POV:

You were taking a stroll around Greenpath, admiring the lush green plants and the acid pools, which were actually quite nice to gaze at as long as you didn't fall in. Perhaps you should find Isma's Tear and take a swim. But your mind wasn't on the scenery. It was on an explorer named Quirrel  that you had met earlier. He was curious but not nosy, observant but not annoying. 

You heard footsteps behind you, and spun around, hand automatically flying to the handle of your nail in case of danger. But it wasn't a creature coming to get you. It was Quirrel. You felt yourself blush slightly.

"Hi," you said, hoping it sounded casual. 

"Hi," Quirrel said. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"Um, no, not at all," you said, giving a breathy laugh. "Why are you here?"

"Uh, for the scenery?" You weren't convinced. Seeing the skeptical expression on your face, he sighed. "Actually, I was... looking for you," he admitted, staring at his hands. "Just, you know, seeing if you were busy or anything." You swore you saw a blush creep up his cheeks. 

"I'm not busy. I would-" Love to hang out with you, your mind finished. "I would like some company." Why were you feeling so... attracted towards him? What did he have that other bugs didn't? You were so preoccupied with these thoughts that you didn't notice Quirrel was speaking again.

"What's your favorite place?" he asked. You thought for a moment.

"Greenpath," you replied, a small smile curving your mouth. From the look on Quirrel's face, it was also his favorite.

"Same," he said. Suddenly, you remembered something.

"Hey, I've always wanted to visit Fog Canyon. Want to come?" you asked, standing up and stretching. 

"Um, sure?" replied Quirrel, as though he didn't know whether to accept or decline.

"Are you sure?" you asked. "You aren't busy?"

"Nope!" You grinned.

"Then let's go."

****

A/N: I might be writing a part two to this, guys. This is the first oneshot I've written, and sorry it's so short, but I did say I might write another part. Hope you enjoyed! 

Word count: 488

~~PV