VIVA LA REVOLUTION

"What was that?", Tommy asked.

"i don't know, go check. We can't allow anyone of the big guys to know", Wilbur said and so Tommy went outside to check.
I saw him, his face.
That was Tom Simons, standing there.
But this can't be real!
"Wilbur! I think here is someone or something under the Van!", He yelled out and i got scared.
I backed up, and went out from the other side of the van but got startled by someone clearing there throat.
I looked up to that person, seeing Wilbur standing there.
"I-", i couldn't say anything.
"Who are you? I have never seen you here", Wilbur said, his hands crossed over his chest.

"the better question is, what are you?", Tommy said, now standing next to Wilbur.

"I- uhm I am...", i started but, i didn't remember.
"Yea?", Tommy said, waiting for me to continue.
"i don't know", i mumbled.
"What did you say?", Wilbur questioned.
"i don't know my name!", i exclaimed, more to myself then to them.
'What is going on? Why don't i remember??'
"What do you mean you don't remember!", Tommy said but Wilbur pulled him aside and they talked about something.
I finally stood up and waited for them to return to me.
"So, ...tall..Enderboy...What are your stance on the states", Wilbur asked.
"I- i mean, i don't know...I don't really have a political Opinion, i guess...", i answered.
"You see, the guys who have started all of this here, they aren't good for anyone-", Wilbur began
saying that, when Tommy interrupted, "Exspecially not for Enderman like you are, mate"
"Exspecially you, Tommy is right. So would you like to join our Revolution?", Wilbur asked, looking up to me.
"They are bad to Enderman?", i asked.
'they are really lying to get me to join. But jokes on you, i now the whole history of this place! i have it all writen down, but i guess it would be funny to play along until i know what happend'

"Yea, they are so crule towards them, killing them one by one!"
"Then i guess i have to join...i don't wanna die", i said and gave them my hand.
Wilbur shook my hand first saying, "welcome to the revolution my Friend. And by the Way, i am Wilbur, Wilbur Soot"
Then Tommy streched his hand out and i shook it, "I am Thomas Innit, but most people call me
Tommy"
'Thomas Innit. So they aren't the Streamers. I'm really in the World of the Dream SMP'

"Nice to meet you Tommy and Wilbur", i smiled and then they went to show me around.