Oyakata-Sama

In this, Kagaya will not be part of the Ubuyashiki Family, though will still be in the book!

Back to story

"Oyakata-sama has arrived."  A kakushi announced, bowing deeper than 90° before running away, not wanting to disturb the meeting.

Two males walked out of the shoji doors leading to the engawa of the garden, the one leading holding the others hand.

"Hello my children." A soothing voice called, a serene smile on the (h/c) haired male's face, his once vibrant (e/c) eyes now just blurry with white. He had purple rotting skin on his forehead, looking like a severe burn or scar. He had on a (f/c) yukata and a white haori with colorful flames at the bottom. (It's Kagaya's haori)

The other male had plum eyes, kindness radiating from them, shoulder length black hair, guiding (Y/n) into sitting in seize style facing the Hashira.

"Oyakata-sama, I'm glad you could join us today." The Wind Hashira kneeled in deep respect for him, holding down a red-heads head.

"He sounded like a brute before..." the red head looked up at (Y/n), who was sitting seiza style on his engawa. "Who is this person?"

"I pray you have only good health and fortune in the future." The Serpent Hashira leapt down from his tree to kneel.

"Thank you Sanemi, Obanai." (Y/n)'s calming voice had all the Hashira on cloud nine, along with the boy being held down on the ground. "I'm glad to see you all here for the semi-annual Hashira Meeting."

"Oyakata-sama, if I may ask, why have you brought this boy here today?" Sanemi said, gritting his teeth when looking down at the red head.

"I have come to talk about the demon that is said to be traveling with this Slayer, Kamado Tanjiro." (Y/n) waved for a Kakushi to come forward.

The Hashira watched the Kakushi scrutinizingly close, as the Kakushi got close to (Y/n). The Kakushi was sweating heavily' from the heat and fear of the Hashira's gazes.

(Y/n) heard a box be placed next to him, which he then placed his hand on the box.

"Please don't touch it Oyakata-sama!" Sanemi got up brashly, but (Y/n) just smiled and waved his hand.

"It's alright Sanemi." (Y/n) assured, knocking on the box softly. From what (Y/n) could tell, he was sitting in the shade, so a creak sounded.

Out came a partially bleeding, small, demon, crawl form the box, the Hashira all reaching for their katanas, or weapon, just in case.

The demon's pink eyes gazed at (Y/n)'s blurry ones, who, despite being blind, looked like he was looking right at her. Drool was coming from her muzzle, seeing how frail (Y/n) was, he was an easy target to eat.

"N-Nezuko!" Tanjiro tried to get up from the Wind Hashira's grip, which surprisingly worked since Sanemi was focused on Nezuko. Right before he could get up, an elbow drilled into his back, making Tanjiro let out a strangled gasp.

"Kamado-San, please don't use Breathing Techniques, you could burst a blood vessel!" The Insect Hashira warned, looking down on the boy.

"Yes, please do that! I want to see a blood vessel burst flamboyantly!" The Sound Hashira clenched his fist in excitement, before they focused all their attention on the stage.

Nezuko had crawled closer, the Hashira ready to step in, when (Y/n) gently placed a hand on her head. Her pink eyes widened at this action, her slitted eyes slowly relaxing into a more human like pupil.

The sound of ropes snapping sounded, the Water Pillar grabbing the Serpent Pillar's arm, allowing Tanjiro to run up to the Engawa.

"Nezuko!" He called, her looking at him with wide pink eyes.

"Well that proves it." (Y/n)'s gentle voice called, withdrawing his hand from Nezuko's head, "Nezuko won't attack vulnerable people, so furthermore, I accept her." (Y/n) stated his stand on the situation.

A Kakushi running up on the engawa quickly, Nezuko going in her box, and picking it up, before running to the side.

The Hashira took a moment to consider what happened, conflicted on what to choose.

"I must ask for some time before I accept them." The Stone Hashira rubbed his praying beads together.

"I too ask for time!" The Flame Pillar smiled brightly.

Each of them too asked for it, minus Shinobu and Giyu.

"And how about you Giyu?" (Y/n) turned to face him, his kind eyes looking at the Water Hashira.

"I...accept Nezuko." He voiced his opinion quietly, (Y/n) nodding gently.

"Shinobu?" (Y/n) asked the final Hashira.

"I need time, though I'm more than willing to take them to my estate!" Shinobu offered.

"Tanjiro." (Y/n) caught the male's attention, "Take down the Demon Moons with your sister, and everyone shall accept you."

Tanjiro had a fire light up in his eyes, "Nezuko and I will take down Kibutsuji Muzan, and end his reign of terror!" He stated passionately.

(Y/n) chuckled softly, "You don't seem to have the skill set for that at the moment, I suggest starting with the Demon Moons."

Tanjiro flushed in embarrassment, the Hashira snickering behind him.

Shinobu took this as her cue to take them away, clapping her hands.

Kakushi immediately ran out and picked up Tanjiro, taking him away from the meeting.

"Now let the-" (Y/n) was cut off by Tanjiro, who'd escaped the Kakushi's hold.

"Please let me headbut them man with scars for each time he stabbed Nezuko!" He yelled, before three stones hit him in the temple and cheek.

"Don't interrupt Oyakata-sama." The Mist Pillar finally spoke, throwing a rock up and down in his hand.

A Kakushi immediately prostrated himself on the ground, "I-I'm so sorry Oyakata-sama!" The Kakushi bowed deep.

(Y/n) smiled and waved it off, the Kakushi apologizing to the Pillars before grabbing Tanjiro and running away.

"Now let the semi-annual Hashira Meeting commence."