Haori's and Yukata's

Kiriya's hand tightly held onto (Y/n)'s frail one, the Hashira back in their position around him. Kiriya seemed fearful, his tattered yukata hardly shielding him from the cold.

Before Kiriya knew it, there were standing at the base of stairs with lanterns lining it.

It was beautiful in Kiriya's eyes, his purple eyes shining in the warm glow of the lanterns

It was beautiful in Kiriya's eyes, his purple eyes shining in the warm glow of the lanterns. (Y/n) couldn't sense his excitement, chuckling, before someone gently grasped his eyes.

The Serpent Hashira gently led (Y/n) to the stairs, knowing his strained eyesight made it hard for him to see when to step up or not. The Sound and Flame Hashira still followed behind them, Rengoku having awe struck eyes, while Uzui was nodding his head in approval of the beautiful set up.

Once they got to the top of the stairs, an abundance of good smells hit their noses. Kiriya made a large inhale, the amount of food around him almost making him drool.

 Kiriya made a large inhale, the amount of food around him almost making him drool

"Uzui." (Y/n) called, Uzui immediately perking up. "Where is the nearest yukata, or clothing, stall?" (Y/n) asked.

Uzui looked around before spotting one, "I shall lead you there flamboyantly Oyakata-sama!" He took (Y/n)'s frail from Obanai's gently, though garnering a glare from said Hashira.

(Y/n) felt a gentle tug, making him look in the general direction of it.

"May we...please get some food?" Kiriya asked quietly, almost embarrassed to be asking someone who seemed so important to spend money on him.

But instead of ridicules or insults, he saw a kind smile.

"Of course child, but first we must get you dressed in something nice." (Y/n) followed Uzui's lead, Kiriya watching (Y/n) in awe.

Once they got to the stall, a very pretty women with heavy makeup greeted them.

"Hello sir!" She started, before Uzui immediately felt around her stall items, making her sweat drop.

Kiriya didn't like this lady, gripping onto (Y/n)'s haori and a bit of his yukata, hiding behind (Y/n).

"My apologies ma'am, we are here for a fitted Yukata for my son." (Y/n) gently pushed Kiriya forward, Kiriya still grasping onto the soft fabric of (Y/n)'s outfit.

She nodded thoughtfully, "And how about these three gentleman accompanying you?" She glanced at the males.

She more notably noticed the defensive glare given by the short one, the muscles on the tallest one, and the bright smile on the one with bright hair.

"Oh! They may choose whatever they would like." (Y/n) answered, waving his hand towards the stall, indicating the said Hashira may choose what they wanted.

They were quick to refuse, but before they could, "Of course! I have just the thing for all of them!" The women rushed off behind the building her stall was in front of, coming back with a heavy crate. The crate made her sweat, her more than obviously struggling.

Rengoku was quick to act, grabbing the crate.

The women quickly opened it before humming in approval.

Despite their protests, they were all dressed in their own individual garbs. The silk of the yukata's making them wish to never take them off, the material obviously expensive.

 The silk of the yukata's making them wish to never take them off, the material obviously expensive

Rengoku had a simple red yukata, and a simple black haori over it. Nothing too flashy, but comfortable and pleasing to the eye.

Obanai had a bit more of a sharp look, going for a black and striped yukata, a puffball tied around his waist

Obanai had a bit more of a sharp look, going for a black and striped yukata, a puffball tied around his waist. He chose a black haori, golden symbols being hand-sewn into the fabric. His was more sharp and formal, but matched him.

 His was more sharp and formal, but matched him

(Without the eye patch)

Uzui had a maroon yukata, a hardly noticeable pattern on it, but still noticeable. Along with a grey sash tied around his waist, keeping it shut. Then a simple grey, fading to a grey-ish blue, happi on his shoulders. His was not as flashy as expected, though hugged his body right.

Kiriya wore a simple outfit, though just as expensive. He had a dark plum yukata, complimenting his eyes, and a white haori over it, with gold symbols embroidered like Obanai's.

"My! You all look stunning!" The owner of the stall awed, marveling her handmade haori's and yukata's being worn by such stunning looking male's. "Now as for price." She looked at (Y/n) who nodded, a gentle smile on his face.

"We can't possibly-"

"Now that's enough, it's a gift from me to you all. It's hardly anything for what you do for me everyday. Please let me treat you." (Y/n) cut Obanai off, persisting.

The Hashira just sighed, though couldn't deny how nice the yukata's and haori's were.

It is rude to refuse a gift.

"Now take Kiriya off for some food while I pay."