Part 2

*A couple hours later.*

Dream: 'wakes up to see George already awake laying of him'

George: 'looking into dreams eyes' morning dreamy.

Dream: morning baby boy. 'Kisses George'

George: 'kisses back' my ass still hurts. 'Looks at dream angrily'

Dream: why you looking at me like that you was the one who was moving.

George: that's true but it's not my fault your dick is really big. 'Lays his head on dreams chest'

Dream: 'plays with George's heir' well I'm sorry my dicks really big. 'Chuckles a little'

George: it's fine. 'nuzzles into dreams chest' I geese.

Dream: George can I get up to make us some food. 'Stops playing with George's heir'

George: fine. 'Sits up and crawls out of bed'

Dream: 'stands up next to George and put his arm around his waist' do you want me to help you.

George: 'hugs dream and nuzzles into his shoulder' yes please dreamy.

Dream: ok. 'Picks George up bridle style'

George: you better not drop me dream. 'Wraps his arms around dreams neck'

Dream: don't worry baby I'm not going to do that.
*When they got downstairs.*

Dream: 'places George on the couch very gently' what do you want to eat?

George: hmmmm I don't know.

Dream: ok do you want me to just us some Raman.

George: yeah I think I have some roman. 'Lies on his back on the couch' dream before you go can you pass me the remote please.

Dream: of course I can baby. 'Grabs the remote and gives it to George' if you need me just shout.

George: ok. 'Turns on the tv to watch something on Netflix'

Dream: 'goes to make the Raman'
*When dream was done making the Raman.*

Dream: 'goes into the living room' George the Raman is d- 'sees George is asleep and goes over to him' George you need to wake up.

George: 'wakes up and rubs his eyes' what is it dreamy.

Dream: your Raman's done. 'Hands George is bowl of Raman and some chop sticks'

George: 'sits up and takes them' thx dreamy.

Dream: 'sits next to George and grabs the remote' what do you want to watch.

George: Pokemon.

Dream: ok fine. 'Puts on Pokémon I choose you'
*After they finished their roman.*

George: do you want me to wash up. 'Looks at dream'

Dream: ummm sure 'looks at George and gives him a peak on the cheek' if you ass doesn't hurt anymore.

George: it still hurts a little bit but it's not like it was just. 'Grabs dreams bowl and stands up'

Dream: if you need anything just shout me.

George: ok. 'Walks to the kitchen and washes their bowls' 'gets a smart idea' 💭I should put on the things and act like nothings changed💭 'walks upstairs and into his room' 'goes to look for the things'
*About 3 mins later*

Dream: 'walks into the kitchen' gogy and yo- 'sees George's isn't in the kitchen' oh Georgie where are you.

George: 'hears dream walking upstairs' 💭shit I should hurry up💭 'put on the things'

Dream: oh George I know your in there. 'Opens the bedroom door and sees what George is waring' holy fucking Chris George.

Me: I will tell you what George is waring in the next part I want to get part 2 out there for all the people who are waiting for it.