Epilogue

A girl was sitting in front of dressing table in bridal lehanga. No suspense, everyone knows her. She is none other than Vaishu. She was sitting looking at herself. As she looked at her reflection, she remembered all that once again. She wore the bridal lehanga once before also. She was ready for her wedding before also. Someone was waiting for her in mandap before also. She was nervous earlier as well as today. All those memories were roaming in her mind. She suddenly felt a hand on her cheek wiping her tear. That was when she came to know she was crying. She wiped her tears quickly and looked up at her brother looking at her.

He sat on his knees and turned her chair towards himself. He took her hands in his and softly kissed them. He looked up into her tear brimming eyes. She was blinking her eyes to stop her tears. He caressed her back of hand with his thumb.

Sid: Di are you ok?

She just nodded slightly knowing if she spoke even a word, she will break down. Sid sighed.

Sid: Di are you pakka ready for this na? See I just want you to be happy and I know Abhi from a long time. Even you know him and he...he will never hurt you di trust me

Vaish: I know Sid. He is a really nice guy. I love him. And I know he will always keep me happy and yes...I am ready for this marriage. It's just I am bit nervous

Sid cupped her face and pulled her down and placed a soft kiss on her forhead.

Sid: I love you di. Aur hnn iss baar koi bhi problem ho aap bass mujhe ek call krna. Aapka bhai aapke saamne hoga. Dekho agli baar se aap kuch nhi chhupaoge mujhse promise kro

Vaish: I promise

Sid: Don't worry about anything now. Don't overthink. Everything will be nice

Meanwhile outside

Abhi sat in mandap. Pandit ji was doing preparations. They didn't call much people. It was just Sidneet, Abhi and his parents. Avu was attending them. Abhi was continously looking taking glances of Vaish's rooms.

AD: Arre aa jaegi teri dulhan thoda to sabar kar

Abhi blushed and looked down while Avu chuckled.

Pandit jii: Vadhu ko phero ke lie mandap mein bulaie

Avu: Mein lekar aati hu

Avu went in Vaish's room. Sidnavi were talking. Avu smiled at them.

Avu: Di Sid

Both looked at her.

Avu: Pandit ji bula rhe hai

Sid nodded and stood up. He made Vaish stand. She hugged him tightly. Sid higged her back and rubbed her back. He kissed the top of her head. Avu held her shoulders and Sid slowly broke the hug. They both held her each shoulder and took her outside. She was looking down. Abhi looked at her and got lost in her.

Akhiya Milake Channa
Pawe Naa Judai We
Akhiya Milake Channa
Pawe Naa Judai We
Deve Naa Tari Menu
Sari Khudai We
Akhiyan Milake

Abhi stood up. Sidneet made her stand next to him. Avu bought jaimala. They handed one to both of them. They put jaimala in each other's neck. Vaish got a flashback of her previous jaimala. She was just looking down. They both sat down. Avu helped Vaish to sit. Pandit jii started mantras.

Tare Hai Barati
Chandani Hai Yeh Barat
Saato Phere Honge
Abb Haato Mein Leke Hath
Saato Phere Honge
Abb Haato Mein Leke Hath
Jivan Sathi Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham
Re Jivan Sathi Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham