Chapter 4

I've noticed a shocking expression of Taeyang-sunbae. He stops charging me, he calmly said,

"I thought your transform into the blood-suckers like these three." He pointed at the three corpses who just died a moment ago. The woman that I killed turns into skinny to ashes.

"Blood-suckers?." I repeated. He gently put Hoseok in the bed, caressing his forehead lovingly.

"They are the vampires who devour by the insane vampire." He answered. I lamented despite that, my system understood nothing.

"Sunbae, can you please enlighten me, about this... insane, blood-sucker even the person makes me like... this." I pointed to myself. To my surprise, he licks Hoseok's neck, instantly his wound heald as nothing happens.

"You came from the ancient light vampire of the Park clan similar to me." I'm stunned by his confession. Still, I don't concede.

"What do you mean... similar to me?" Now, more questions running to mind than answers.

"You see, the boy you encounter is not a boy, he's the millennial vampire name Park Jimin his mate is Kim Namjoon." He said as he stared at me. I was appalled that our director is a mate of a vampire. "Millenial vampires are the most powerful vampire even a vampire cannot stand on it, power and ability. He and his brother are the only one remaining millennial in the world." He turns his eyes on me, his making heartbeat fastly. "Besides you and Kim Namjoon you consider yourself as a millennial vampire who can kill an insane vampire like that woman you got killed a while."

"What do you mean?"

"You are his Consanguinity,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched the moon illuminate Hoseok's window apartment. Taeyang-sunbae when for an investigation about the increasing spreading of the insane vampire. Those bloodsuckers didn't drink human blood, but vampire blood making them insane like them. He explained about Hoseok's situation a while ago that vampires want to drink his blood that is the reason why those insane vampires want to kill him. Taeyang-sunbae saves him because they are soulmates. It can comprehend on my mind these are new for me. I stomp on my feet and then he explained

" The insane vampire population is increasing more and more, they become powerful. Park Jimin starting to create an army of the millennial vampire who can save humanity when the vampire population starting to extinct they will devour next the humans if that happens.  Expect extinction and chaos all over the world. He clenches his fist and gritting his teeth showing the sign, that he could fight for his family and the one he beloved the most. All of his explanations took a time to process all the information I could obtain. I look down remembering and my work, if this never happens that I couldn't apprehend all of this, however, there is doubt playing on my mind. 

"I see," I blinked as I recall and pass on my brain that Park Jimin said a while ago. 

"Wait, sunbae. That, Park Jimin. He said that my husband was in danger?" A question,  I don't wish to answer. "How come he said those words. I-i cannot understand?" The more intense time passes by the more uncomfortable, I'll be. 

Taeyang-sunbae eyes telling me, that was a good question instead he answer my question with a long glare seeing thru my soul. Making myself to be in trouble. 

"So, he's predicament would say, it's true." He calmly stated while gently dapping Hoseok hair, my eyes felt the way he caresses his hair.

"Is he the one you love?" I can sense Taeyang-sunbae's gulp in the throat hearing means he got nervous? 

He lip-smile, while chuckling at my question. The way, he chuckled making on my think, he's in love with my best friends. Hoseok admires him at our high school, they are classmates in their dance class, usually at that time. Taeyang-sunbae winning the dancing awards and began to get more and more prestigious awards, Hoseok saw this not as a challenge and getting more and more admire towards him. I cannot imagine all this I thought he hates him because this is the first time I saw him seeing my best friend this so lovely. 

"All this time, I thought you hate him." He glances at me marking a frown confused in his eyes. "That's all I think." I scratch my head, smiling in an awkward way at him. Pulling out my arms and stood up. I don't want to stuck in this room.  "Maybe, the best idea is to live the both of you alone." I continue and walk towards the room. 

"Wait," I halt my steps and stare back at him. Probably, waiting for my question or he gonna answering about my husband in danger or rather the relationship between him and Hoseok "Seat here and I'm going to tell you the truth," I never thought this would be fast, never expect other things. I walk towards him and seat on the chair beside his bed a mahogany color chair, Hosoek once said, he got unexplained towards the chair, that there is something at it. At first, I ignore his fantasy romance fiction hallucination then this happens. "Did you know, that a vampire-like us, who was born on it has a soulmates every hundred years. We watch them grow and protect them in every harm that the world would give. We also sense every danger they are facing. There is a time, we had an ability to control society like for example. I apply to the university where he going to enroll. I also the kill those men who try to bully and harass him." I noticed his plan clutch in anger. He peers back at me. "I would like to say, thank you for the time you are always with him." I bow in appreciation of him. 

"No problem sunbae, I apologize for saying you are not good to my friend. I'm sorry that I judge you do early based on my prediction of you." I am ashamed of myself.

"It's alright Seokjin, anyways. This morning Yoongi was worried sick on you," I blink and my tears fall down to my lap.

"Really, I thought. He hate me..."