Chapter 5

" I thought he hates me," I almost sobbed, saying this confession in front of my husband's best friend. I've never told this to Jungkook, especially to my best friend Hoseok. Hiding pain on my own and every time I lie to Hoseok about our relationship, my heart sinking and asking deep down in the ocean of pain and suffering.  

I wipe my tears and peer at Taeyang-sunbae's expression, his brown orbs peering deeply into my soul. He alters his peer at sleeping Hoseok and changes back his eyes to me. He stood up and take some Hoseok clothes. 

"We should talk in the living room," He mumbled, leaving the room. I take a glimpse at Hoseok before I followed him.

In the Living room, he handed me a pack of blood. He said Jimin sent this blood for me to stay away from hunger to human blood. 

I silently sip the blood. I can feel that he's only waiting for me to speak, while my eyes didn't detach from him. 

 I sighed and saw the light of the moon glimmering in the window. Our propitious moment when we are first to get married. All I can see is his gummy smile, a genuine one. No stress, no problem. Everything is full of a home of enjoyment until one time we had a problem with finances. His company goes bankrupt and worst of all of his songs we're rejected by the company hoping one of them is pass. 

There is no money left from our savings. I decide to find a job and find and I work at a blood bank because Hoseok works there, and he backs up my application to the director. Luckily, they hire me. I work hard to sustain our daily necessities and Yoongi didn't like any idea of this. He got drunker and usually; we ended up having lots and lots of quarrels. Because of our lasting relationship, Yoongi continues to work on that entertainment where he's currently working at. First, this will end, but...

I was wrong...

The entertainment gave him a decent which I thought, our life will change. 

"Yoongi, here's your lunch box. Made this with the caring and love of your beloved Jinnie." I smile hoping he will eat properly and healthily, he just walks away like nothing leave his lunchbox, and broken heated tears in my cheeks. I thought Yoongi was probably busy, or maybe he...

I continue to work like I used to do, once Hobie asks about our relationship. My tale-tails story already started, which making me get deeper and deeper into the pit of broken heart and gloom, sadness lurking inside of me and guilt railing to me. There a time Jungkook notice suspected something, however, I choose to hide my deepest secret sincerely, better than seeing his young brother hurt because of him. Many events that I appeal to more about his coming wedding than my situation and remind also my wedding. I didn't replace his smiling face with a gloomy one. 

I sighed as, look at Taeyang-sunbae's face, I can describe his eyes never let go of every story. He leans on the sofa. 

 "I think you 're thinking wrong about Yoongi -shii." 

'What do you think about him, he's doing nothing but to have sex around or cheating against me? Probably better than he saw my new form." I kneel. "He better go to his mistress, he cannot live with me now, I'm a vampire and never live a normal life like I sue to do." I cried as I did not see my reflection in the mirror, which makes me feel more miserable than I thought.

"Seokjin, listen to me..." I heard Taeyang-sunbae's voice call a bit suddenly I cower in another voice.

"Jinnie," My tears fell on my cheeks looking at one of the most important people in my life, his red cheek glimmering to the light of the moon of the night, he touches my cheek with his warm soft palm, I lean my cheek into a warms touch giving chills a refreshing and uplifting. Opening my eyes and a warm, overwhelming hug welcome me. "All this time, I thought you are happy in your life." He releases the hug and wipes my tears into my cheek. My body freezes at his action. "I was so envious of you and it turns out. I would say myself to be lucky, because..." He looks at Taeyang-sunbae witnessing his wide eyes reaction. He averted his gaze to us. "All this time he never likes, but he only wants to protect me." 

I nodded and once again we hug again and this time a hug of our genuine friendship. 

~~~~~~~~~

"So Jinnie, any plans of telling the truth to Yoongi?" Hobie question. I breathe and think about the situation. 

We cuddle each other on his soft sofa bed while Taeyang sunbae back, hugging Hobie. "I don't know Hobie, I cannot hide my identity forever and also I need to reveal myself to my brother's upcoming wedding." 

"Yeah, we need to focus on Yoongi telling him the truth," He nudges his boyfriend, which masking me realize he was naked or should I said shirtless. 

"What?" Hew groaned.

"Did Yoongi talk about Seokjin's whereabouts or what?" He clears his throat and pouts a little. 

"Actually, Yoongi-sunbae... He's worry about you and I notice that the way his heart beats. He didn't focus on work. Seokjin, I think he crumbles apart and I don't want to see his situation right now, I was so happy to see you. Park Jimin never lying on me." 

"Wait... Did you say Park Jimin?" I glowered, investigating the answer I want to know. 

"What's wrong with him, currently he is one of our artists under the producer Min Yoongi." I gasped in horror inside. That's why he knows my husband is in danger, but why he wants to protect my husband and what with him. Many runs to my mind than answer.