i think i'm still in love with you...

I guess I should've taken a hint. I'm still trying to decide if I wanna wear your hoodie tonight. Your cologne is wearing off just like your love. I wish I could have noticed how your goodnight messages became shorter and shorter, and you didn't wanna call because you didn't feel like talking. The minute i think i've found the one, and once i believe all the things you told me were true, it all comes crashing down, and you've left stab wounds in my heart that i don't think i'll ever look past. Why is it that the ones we truly love the most with all our heart, leave? Like my love towards you meant nothing. What scares me a little, is how i'm not afraid of dying anymore. Love is like a candle. Someone comes along, and you trust them enough to light up your world. All the fun and memories soon come to end, and you're left with nothing. You still feel like you're burning, yet he blew you off. Will we ever move past this and forgive ourselves and attempt to move forward with us? Will you ever look at me again with those glamorous green eyes of yours? Will you still hold me tight because you're afraid to let me go? Will you kiss me the same way, or will your lips taste like regret? The amount of tears i've shed could fill thousands of swimming pools. I can't stop crying. I imagine my pillow as you. The same pillow i cry into so no one hears me whimper; could there be a chance it could be you? And you're holding me the same way, running your fingers through my hair, gently whispering "you're going to alright. I've got you". The weird thing is, I'm not ready to let you go. I wanna keep going with you, and stick by your side forever. Is that wrong of me to want? Is it wrong of me to think we could make this work? I'll always love you, and i'll keep loving you. Please don't leave me this time.