The Letter

Hiya I decided to write something new this is my first smut with a plot book and I will like to say I never wrote smut before so if it's bad i'm sorry and I never wrote Naegami before and it's been a while since I played the first game so even if this is non despair AU how they act may be different cause i'm going all on memory. Now that i'm done talking enjoy😁

Naegi Pov

"OH MY GOD NAEGI WE DID IT WE ACTUALLY DID IT" 

"YEAH WE DID. I was for sure I was gonna fail this year" I said as a sweat dropped

"I SASHA DELAWARE GRADUATED IN JAPAN!" Sasha is a foreign exchange student my best friend. She came to my school at the beginning of the year with broken Japanese, we sat by each other in class and I gave her a tour around the school and then Poof we were best friends "I accomplished so many things this year! I know more about Japan, I can speak the language perfect, and I can now be the perfect anime voice actor!" Did I mention that Sasha's a weeb she loves anime and that's really how she got interested in Japan in the first place."WHAT SCHOOL WE GOING TO!"

"VAS!"

"WHERE GOING TO WHAT"

"VAS!" VAS is a school for voice acting and art. Sasha is going for voice acting and i'm going for art I want to be an animator. We chose VAS because it had classes for art and voice acting so we wouldn't have to get separated.

"HEY NAEGI MOM SAID COME HERE WERE LEAVING!"

"COMING KOMARU! Sorry Sasha I have to go"

"It's okay bye Naegi" Sasha said as she began to walk towards her host family.

"Cm'on Naegi i'm Hungryyyyyy" 

"I said I was coming" I walked over to mom,dad,and komaru "He where are we eating at?"

"Were eating at 'Bills Diner'  your dad and Komaru were begging us to eat there"

"Hey! I was really craving a burger and milk shack" My dad whined 

"Cm'on Let's go already!" Komaru said dragging us out of the school and to the car "Drive, drive, drive,drive"

"You must really be hungry" My mom said sitting in the passenger seat

"Yeah! I'm hungry we were there sitting down for a whole 2 hours with no food or water I couldn't even get up to go pee!"

"Okay we'll get going" My dad started up the car and drove to 'Bills Dinner' the whole car ride was us talking about random things we ended up talking about 'Finding Nemo'

"NO NAEGI! NEMO WAS FIVE NOT SIX YOU DUMBASS"

"BITCH I SWEAR HE WAS SIX GOOGLE IT" Komaru pulled out her phone and googled 'How old is Nemo in Finding Nemo' we scrolled until he found the answer 'Nemo is a curious and impressionable six-year-old, only child who lives with his overprotective, single-parent father, Marlin' ( I actually googled it)

"SEE BITCH I TOLD YOU"

"NAW I SWEAR GOOGLE ACTING UP"

"Kids were here" My dad said unlocking the doors and turning the car off. Me and Komaru got out the car and walked in with are parents and we all sat in a booth. We were sitting down for 8 minutes till a waiter came.

"Hello, my name is Kathy I will be your waiter for today what will you like to eat?"

"Ummmmm can I have the double deaker burger with a chocolate" Damn she must really be hungry

"Can I have a normal burger with coke and on the burger no tomato" I hate tomatoes cause one time when I was sleeping Komaru and Sasha threw hot tomatoes at me to wake me up I no longer let Komaru sleep in my room.

"Can I have a salad with some water" My mom is all about working out she likes to stay fit so I guess she's on a diet right now  

"Can I have a double burger with water" My dad said I don't really have that much funny stories about him expect that he's basically Komaru's twin

"Okay I'll be right back with ya'll food in a minute" Kathy said then walked off. And then more random conversations happened

"Naegi you remember the mansion you built on 'Minincraft' when you were 7 and I was 6"

"Yeah"

"And you know how it randomly got set on fire"

"Uh Yeah"

"Wellllll Naegi I put it on fire..."

"WHAT THE HELL I SPENT MONTHS BUILDING IT"

" I'M SORRY NAEGI I WAS JEALOUS"

" AND THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE A DIRT HOUSE" The waiter came back with are food

"Here you go enjoy" Kathy said then walked away

"YES FOOD TIME TO DIG IN!"

"YEAH! But don't think I forgot about it yet"

" I'M SORRY" After we finished eating we payed and go into the car and drove off

" Alright kids were home" My dad said getting out the car

"Oh! Naegi can you go check the mail I forgot to the morning"

"Sure" As they began to walk inside the house I went to the mail box and pulled out the mail. Bills....Bills.Bills...Something for Komaru.....Hopes Peak Academy...... WAIT HOPES PEAK ACADEMY. what's Hopes Peak Academy I never heard of it and it's for me. I walked inside and handed everybody's mail to them "Um hey has anybody heard of Hopes Peak Academy?"

"Yeah why?" Komaru said looking confused

"Well I got a letter from it in the mail"

"OMG NAEGI YOU GOT A LETTER FROM HOPES PEAK!?"

"Ummm yeah why so excited?"

"NAEGI HOPES PEAK IS A SCHOOL FOR ULTIMATE'S YOU MUST OF GOT A LETTER FROM THEM ASKING YOU TO JOIN THE ACADEMY AS A ULTIMATE! OPEN IT OPEN IT!" Komaru said jumping up and down

"Okay" I opened the letter I started reading what it said out loud " Hello this is the Hopes Peak Academy Principal I will like to invite you to are school as the Ultimate Hope for you having hope in others and your self you never lose hope so we invite you here as the Ultimate Hope sincerely Mr. Kirigiri"

"OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT MY BROTHERS AN ULTIMATE! YOU HAVE TO GO!"

"But I'm going to VAS with Sasha"

"TELL HER YOU GO INVITED TO HOPES PEAK AND SHE WILL LET YOU GO AND EVEN TELL YOU TO GO!"

"Okay...." I could go to Hopes Peak and have a perfect future or not go and stay with Sasha but a possible chance of not having a perfect future....

A/N: I spent 2 hours writing this damn well I hope you like this

1062 words