Telling her

Wow I'm actually updating a few days after the first chapter came out I never do that, will this is a book I want to update a lot so that could be the reason. I will like to say the smut with a plot will start latter in the story.

Naegi Pov

Today the day when I tell Sasha I'm might not go to VAS. I don't know how she's gonna react she left everything in America to stay here with me. After I get dressed I go downstairs in the kitchen and sit down and wait for my mom to give me my plate.

"Good morning Naegi, you ready to tell her?" My mom asked handing me my plate with toast, eggs, and bacon.

"Yeah, i'm gonna tell her i'm scared how'd she react"

"Just tell her straight up,you know Sasha's a strong girl"

"Okay"

"Naegi you should get going it's almost 9:35"

"Huh WHAT!" I get up and grab the letter and my toast and run out the door, I got in my car and and started it. As I was driving the fear of  her reaction got stronger. What if she's gonna cry? What if she's gonna get mad? What if she just walks away and doesn't say anything? I thing the last one gonna hurt the worst, her ignoring me for the rest of are lives is just sad, are friendship would be poof! I drove into the drive way of Wendy's, that's her favorite. Maybe the food will sooth the burn?

"Hello welcome to Wendy's how can I help you?"

"Can I have two four for fours both with coke please?"

"yes that will be $9 pay at the window"

I drove up to the window and waited for them to open the window.

"Cash or Debit or Credit?

"Debit" I said wile handing her the card. Yeah I have a debit card,I Makoto Naegi caries around no cash I cray around a debit card. I feel so rich.

"Here you go have a good day sir" She said handing me my card back

"You too" I said then started driving to the next window

"Here you go, two four for fours, and two cokes" She said handing me the food "Have a good day sir"

"You too" I started driving out the drive threw and went to the park where me and Sasha were meeting. 'Gap Line Park' that's were me ans Sasha first hanged outed that was not school. We had so much happy memories and I'm about to ruin it. I found a parking spot and got out my car and went down to a bench and sat down and waited for her. 7 minutes go by and I see here running over here with coffee.

"Sorry Naegi I was late, I had to go by Starbucks and get us some coffee cause it's to early!"

"It's 9:56" 

"That's is still really early you know I get up at 2:00 pm" Sasha has the tendency to stay up late and sleep all day, she stays up all night reading yaoi, and yuri, and  watching anime. Honestly I didn't care for anime at fir st but Sasha got me hooked on it. "So what did you wanted to tell me?"

"Ummm When I tell can you promise me that you won't get mad" I say nervous 

"Umm yeah what's up?"

"You promise not to ignore me forever"

"Naegi I won't be mad at you or leave you" She says putting her hand on my shoulder 

"I can't say it" I just grabbed the letter out my pocket and shoved it in her hands "Read it" I say nervous 

"Okay..?" She opened the letter and stated reading I could see her happy expression change into a devastated one. I saw as tears started to form in her eyes, she started to sniffle, I can basically see her heart breaking as she's reads it when she's done she handed me the letter and put her feet on the bench and tucked her head in her legs and she started to let everything out. Her crying got louder she started shacking, she was crying so hard she started to cough "Naegi what happend to going to VAS?" She said crying

"I don't know about VAS I want to go but I also want to go to Hopes Peak..."

"So which one are you going to..." She said holding herself in her arms

"I was gonna let you pick, Komaru said if I go to Hopes Peak I will have a perfect future, but with her telling me that I still couldn't decide I could have a perfect future or go with my best friend in the entire world. So where do you want me to go"

"I would like you to stay with me but....." She put both of her hands on my solders"I know Hopes Peak Academy they don't give these out to just anyone so I want you to go, don't worry about me I want you to have a perfect life Naegi so go attend Hopes Peak, trust me I know you'll regret not going"

"But what about you, you'll be alone..."

"Naegi I know how to make friends and we can still hangout even if where in different schools. And cm'on Naegi I thought you had more faith in me" She said making a pouting 

"Ah cm'on I do" I said laughing

"You said you think I can't make friends"

"I did not"

"Yeah you did you said " But what about you, you'll be alone" Cm'on Naegi you know I can make friends" She said laughing with me

"Movies?" I said making finger guns

"Movies" She said making finger guns too" Since Sasha walked here she got in my car and drove to the best movies in town. Once we got there we got out the car and got the tickets to see the remake of 'The Little Mermaid" to make fun of it. We got in and bought popcorn, nachos, and two slushies.

Time skip 

Sasha Pov

The movie was over we were throwing away are trash, and I listened to Naegi rant about the Movie.

"OH MY GOD that movie was terrible they totally ruined the first movie by creating THAT THING. Ugh I can't even call that a movie I'll call it a piece of SHIT" I honestly think the movie wasn't that bad for a kids movie but I do think the original.

"Naegi that was a kids movie and that movie was old so it makes sense for it not to be good" Naegi gets all worked up about movies I don't know why though. We walked to the car and he began driving and continuing his rant. I blocked him out and started to think about him going to a different college than me honestly i'm sad but i want him to have a perfect life, I'm not about to be like Y/n in those wattpad stories I mean did ya'll really think I was about to start singing fight song right there. Opps I broke the fourth wall.

Time skip

Naegi Pov 

"Bye Sasha" I said to her as walked inside her house. She waves bye before going inside then closed the door. I can't believe she told me to go Sasha is the best friend in the entire world. She's really amazing, and beautiful, I'll do anything for her, but don't think of that the wrong way I'm gay. I must have been on autopilot cause when I looked up I was at my house. I got out the car and go my keys and opened the door, when i opened the door I saw mom, dad, and Komaru sitting down in the living room.

"Soooooo what did she say?" My mom asked

"She said she wanted me to go and that she'll be fine and were still gonna hang out"

"OH MY GOD I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU SO" Komaru yelled " MY BROTHER'S GOING TO HOPES PEAK"

Yeah I guess I am I'm excited I'm actually excited to have a new start

That took so long another 2 hours well I hope you enjoy 

1375 words