𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, ziggy berman.

AS ZIGGY AND Y/N lay in Y/N's bed, the two teens locked hands, laying parallel to each other. Ziggy was paying attention to the music that was playing, November Rain by Guns n' Roses. Ziggy picked this song, she knew Y/N loved it. Y/N sang softly, making Ziggy giggle. Then she remembered; she had something to give to Y/N. Ziggy sat up, which made their fingers detach from each other's grip. Y/N sat up as the redhead did, a bit confused by the sudden action.

"What's wrong?" Y/N's voice spoke as Ziggy pulled a crumpled paper out of her pocket.

"N-Nothing. I just h-have something to give you." Ziggy handed the paper to Y/N, getting overly nervous. Y/N stared at the redhead a moment before unfolding it, smiling. As she opened the note, she saw words written beautifully on it.

Dear Y/N,
I have no idea how to write this lovey dovey cheesy shit, and I'm so cliche but I'll try. When we first met, I felt like you were an angel sent from heaven. You were literally too kind and pure for this world - unlike me. Being with you is like having a fresh breath of air, it's like you make me better. Which I why I love you, Y/N L/N. Yep, I said it, I love you. And I really really love you, like, to the moon and back and all that shit. Fuck it, I'd die for you. You mean so much to me, I have no idea what I'd do without you. You distract me from my stupid life, and you calm me down at least 8 times a day. So yes, I love you and I always have. I hope you love me back.

Love,
Ziggy.

Y/N was speechless. Of course, she loved Ziggy but she couldn't believe Ziggy loved her back. To be honest, Y/N was a bit of a nerd, she wasn't very popular and she got bullied a lot, so there weren't much people who would like her, or even hang out with her, Ziggy was the only real person who did. Not to mention, Ziggy was also an outcast, so they were perfect for each other!

Due to Y/N's silence, Ziggy panicked.

"Oh my god, do you not like it? I'm so sorry, I-" Y/N kissed Ziggy making her calm down.

"I love you too, Ziggy."