𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮, ziggy berman.

( set in 1978 🤪 )

A sickness. A plague. That's what you were trying to convince yourself of who she was. A weirdo. But still, you loved her. And seeing her making new memories with someone else just made you angry. Those were all of the same memories you made with her.

Playing tag like 6 year olds, eating each other's ice cream, playing pranks, all of it. Not one detail was off; except for the fact that it was a completely different girl.

Ziggy was replacing you, just like every other girl. But this, it hurt. It hurt too bad for you. Jealousy was always a stupid thing to you, but when you felt like that instead of someone else, you finally understood.

"Hey, Y/N," Ziggy shouted to you across the laundry room of the camp.

"Z-Ziggy? You have laundry today? I didn't know - "

"No, I came to see you, I needed to talk to you." You smiled. This was the longest you'd talked since your breakup, except for a simple "hi" when you saw each other.

"What did you need?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out sometime? As friends?" The redhead asked awkwardly. You didn't hesitate to say yes, stumbling on your words a bit.

"Y-Yeah! I mean, s-sure." Ziggy smiled, turning away. But she soon turned around, her eyes meeting yours and tapped your shoulder.

"Tag, you're it." She ran out of the small room quickly, as you grumbled and shouted,

"ZIGGY!", chasing her as you both giggled. And in that moment, you didn't care about Ziggy's new girlfriend, all you cared about was the deja vu this gave you, and you wanted to stay with her forever.

- cheesy asf. but i have a long simon one that i wanna to do and u might love that but you'll have to wait for it