A plan

Punz POV:

I carefully walked towards the community house. I have to make sure nobody sees me or Dream. But how do I get back into the community house without being seen. Maybe I could climb through a window. First I have to text someone who knows about Dream to open a window for me or I just tell the others he is a random child I found in the forest.

No I don't think this would end well. After all maybe someone else would want to take care of him. Or they could figure out that he is acctually Dream. I mean yeah nobody saw him without his mask but George and Sapnap know him the longest.

They probably could figure out it's him without mask or with mask. Or maybe not but I can't risk it. Just one wrong step and everything could go wrong. But also when I ran outside everyone saw me and if I never come back or I get back in without them noticing they would be suspicious.

Gosh this is so hard to figure out. Or you are just too dumb after all a pathetic child was able to do much more than you. So I think the most logical think to do is....is... I got it!

This has to work. So I guess first- my thoughts were cut of by someone's footsteps. They moved very fast towards me. Someone was running and they are coming my direction me. I have to hide before they see dream.

I quickly moved my head form side to side hoping to find somewhere I could hide. I was in the middle on a path at night. I could bearly see anything. It was already getting late when I found Dream but now I had to make so many detours just in case someone was outside.

And now I can't see shit this is just great. My eyes finally spotted a small bush near by. I quickly jumed behind it. I made sure Dream didn't fall from my shoulders. The footsteps became louder and I slowly looked aournd the area where I hear the footsteps but so far no one in sight.

Then suddendly the person ran pass me. It was Karl. It looked like he was in a hurry. Weird where was he running it was probably already midnight? Ok nevermind I can ask him tomorrow. I got up made sure Dream was comfortable and still sleeping. Then I went back on the path.

It felt like hours but I finally arrived at the community house. Now for my plan. I sneaked behind the building and took out my communicator and texted Phil.'

hey pilza can you open a window for me I'm behind the community house and Dream is with me'

It didn't take long till Phil replied and opened one of the windows. He also threw out a rope so I could climb up. After all they are on the 2nd floor. I tried my best to climb with one hand and hold dream with the other.

I'm not gonna lie eventhough Dream is extremly light it is hard to hold yourself with one hand. But I finally made it. „fucking finally you are back." Tommy said. While leaving one of the rooms. He pointed inside it. I just looked confused. I mean he just pointed at a random room what exactly was he trying to tell me?

I think he saw my confused expression because he sighed and spoke „Put Dream on the bed we prepared the room for him" Oh that makes sence.

I walked inside and I immediately knew what he meant. On the windows were locks and the bed had 2 blankets so he wouldn't get cold. I laid him down making sure he wouldn't wake up.

I turned around to leave the room when suddendly techno appared. I jumped back out of pure shock. Since when is he here? I didn't hear him. But it is just Techno and there is no war, no different sides so I don'thave to be scared right?

Well maybe I have to be scared for Dream because from what it looks like he is an orphan. Ok yeah jokes aside „what's up?" I whisperd to make sure Dream would not wake up. He could use some sleep. He looks like the last time he got proper sleep was ages ago.

„I just wanted to ask how Dream is." Techno said just as monotone as always. His head turned towards the sleeping child. „he is fine as far as I know he did not get injured" I assured Techno. This time I spoke a bit louder but not loud enough to wake Dream up.

„if you say so" Techno said walking outside. I was walking right behind him and as soon we left the room I closed the door. I hope he can't escape this time. Then out of nowhere I remeberd something I wanted to ask since I got back „how is Will? I haven't seen him since I came back. Is he asleep too?"

„yeah we were about to tell the others that they could see him tomorrow and we aslo wanted to tell them about Dream being a kid but we decided to do that tomorrow aswell" Techno said while opening a door revealing Wilbur who was sleeping on a bed.

So if nothing goes wrong they will find out about Dream's secret tomorrow. I really hope they handle it well. Oh right I have to climb outside again.

I went back to the window where Phil was still waiting. I quickly climed outside and ran to the front door. I opened it and everyone immediately looked at me. I wanted to walk upstairs but was stopped by the others once again.

„where are they?" Sapnap asked he looked damn serouis. „Did Dream-" Before he could finish his second sentence I cut him off „No no Dream did nothing it's just they are both tired from the revival don't worry you can see willbur tomorrow" I quickly answerd his question and again I didn't wait for an answer and quickly ran upstairs.

They looked kinda annoyed. But after a few minutes they all left the community house.