I'm sorry

Nobody POV:

All of them were looking at dream even sam was looking this time. Nobody knew what they should say. It was akward but Sam didn't care. He didn't feel much pity towards the kid. So he decided to just continue the conversation from ealier.

So sam started talking and soon the others joined. Dream was now standing next to tommy and listened to their conversation. It was nothing special just a normal converstion they said nothing special and the topic was pretty normal.

Suddednly dream began to feel sleepy again. He barely slept after tommy left the room. Only a few minutes at least. So of course the whole not sleeping thing finally cought up to him. His body felt so heavy. He had a huge magrine and just wanted to sleep but he knew the second he fell asleep he would just have another nightmare.

Funny isn't it? His name is dream. Yet he barely sleeps and instead of dreams he has nightmares.

Dream could bearly think straight. His head feels like someone threw him against the wall and all the noices are not making anything better.

 Wierd why is it getting this bad just now? Dream tried to stay focused. He is tryingto distract himself by listening to the others conversation but it didn't help.

He knew going upstairs was not an opion he is too tired to walk that far. He kinda just wanted to sleep on the floor but that would be just as effective as sleeping in the prison and dream is sure that would make his nightmares worse. So what now?

Dream POV:

everything feels so heavy. Why do I feel this shitty out of sudden? Ok I can think about that later. So what now? What could I do?

I could maybe ask tommy- ok nope scratch that. That won't happen. He is just fake stop this. Gosh stop being so fucking childish. He will probably not help me but he did earlier. No stop no he just- he was probably just pitying me.

It's wierd tho... it didn't really seem like it but what other reason would he have? He doesn't seem like he is just pitying me and neither does it seem like that he just wants to look good? So why would he help me what is he planning.

 I can't think with this fucking headache.

God damnit. Suddendly my body basically moved itself and I didn't relize what I was doing. My vision got blurry and then went black. I don't know what happened but it was suddendly so comfortable so honetly I don't care.

Nobody POV:

There were all just talking not paying much attention again. When suddendly dream started to move. Nobody noticed that expect for tommy. Dream's eyes weren't focused and it made Tommy feel uneasy . Dream looked once again like he would pass out any second. So of course Tommy wanted to make sure that wouldn't happen.

But tommy defently did not expect dream's next move. The child suddendly started to walk towards him. Slowly getting closer. He then jumped on the teenager's lap and cuddeld against Tommy's chest.