My school had a lockdown😗✌️

2 days ago my school had a lockdown. The last bell had finally rung and I had to run from Spanish on the bottom floor to my locker on the top floor. My best friend was waiting for me up there. She had to open my locker and I got my stuff in my bag. I then closed my locker door and out of nowhere I hear lock down, lockdown, lockdown. My heart dropped to my ass and I stood still. My best friend had to yank me into a classroom. We saw around 8 other people and two other teachers. I felt nothing but fear because I saw the teachers on the ground with the students looking just as scared as them. My best friend still dragging me pulled me on the ground under a desk beside her. We both pulled out our phones and started texting people.

I wanted to go home

I wanted to go home. I was scared. A million thoughts went through my mind within 1 second
-I want to go home
-I'm scared
-I'm only 15 I don't want to die
-is [best friend name] ok
-don't cry
-you're going to be ok
-whats going on
-is thus a drill
-please let this be some sick joke
-I wish I slept in

I didn't realise but I started crying. I only realised when my best friend started hugging me. The teachers told us to put our phones up but I wasn't listening. I just wanted to go home. My entire life started flashing before my eyes. I was starting to blackout from stress and anxiety when a teacher started shaking me. My best friend told me that it's all clear. I thought I was going to die. I was prepared to die. I was mad. Someone tried talking to me but I dropped the f-bomb in front of a teacher. They didn't bother me and just let me leave. I kept crying on my way out of the school and onto the bus. I just wanted to go to bed.

Turns out there was a high speed chase and they thought it might turn into our school parking lot, the guy had 2 full bags of cocaine and was wanted.