Chap 16

POV Ha-Neul

I am currently inside my car and I sent an address to Jimin's groups but not him and Jungkook and the four bitches so that I can take revenge on them as I want quietly because I took them to a shed abandoned. I take my gun with me and get out of my car then I close it and walk towards them with a smirk on my lips. You can't even imagine how much joy I am boiling inside of me, I want to scream with joy, dance and party. This joy I haven't felt for a long time but now I finally feel it, if it could stay for life, it would be very good.

I come in front of them and I whistle and then they all turn back in front of me. They look at me confused and questioning me with their eyes. They certainly ask what I want from them. Jimin and Jungkook are really missing but I will think about their case afterwards. I think I'm only going to hurt them but not kill them. But I already have to find Jungkook and Yiren after doing what I want with him.

Ha-Neul: Hi friends! Are you okay? I missed you so much you can't even imagine how much. It's been since we left high school that I'm looking for you to see you again but I couldn't and today we are back together again except that there is a lack of people but it does not matter.

Mia: We haven't missed you and we've never been friends.

Onda: I don't see why you called us all here?

Ha-Neul: You don't seem happy with our reunion like I am. Sad and unfortunate because I wanted it to be celebrated but from what I see I'm going to celebrate it alone.

Yoongi: Don't make me remind you of bad memories that I think you'd like to forget.

Ha-Neul: You haven't changed from what I see Yoongi.

E:U : Do you know that she is part of the Seoul Mafia and that normally she is supposed to have died in an accident with Han-Se?

Ha-Neul: Hahahahaha! That is what everyone believes but now you have just learned that it is wrong. It's good you're listening to the news.

Si-hyeon: What do you want from us?

Ha-Neul: What I did to you in high school was a taste of my real revenge. Don't you think what you did to me in the past tense was unfair?

Yoongi: I feel like we're going to have to do the same to her again.

Ha-Neul: How about swapping the characters this time around? I say tilting my head to the right. It will be more fun I promise you and like that you will feel what I felt and in addition I have always been curious to know your feeling, that of hitting someone innocent but you are not but at the less I will feel that of hitting someone until they bleed and they are no longer conscious. I said, questioning them with my eyes.

E:U : Do you think you're scaring us like that?

Ha-Neul:  No honey, I'm just telling you what to expect and what will happen in the next few hours.

Mia: I quit because I can't stay with people like that.

Ha-Neul: Don't get on my nerves and stay!

Mia: Nop! 

Ha-Neul: Are you sure? I say pulling my gun out of my jacket, all their looks change and I see they're all scared.