Chap 29

Gabriel: You seem thoughtful to me lately. What have you?

Ha-Neul: Han-Se's story moved me deeply. He was hated for several things, one of which is just an accusation. When I think about it, he and I look like each other, I was almost like him or even worse to the people who harassed me at school. I don't know if you are aware of it but an abandoned hangar had caught fire well inside there were the bodies of several people that I had tortured and even burned with acid while they were alive and then burned to get rid of the bodies. I was not being unfair because because of them I was going to die and they made my life like hell.

Gabriel: You're right. Maybe he is suffering from the loss of Maha because he really loved her and I'm sure he still loves her.

Ha-Neul: I've had it up to here. I hope he is not alive or else he is but does not come back to us. Of course he pains me over this story, but I still hate him for what he did to me. Either way, I'm 100% sure he's dead.

Gabriel: People must be afraid of you because you are a hypocrite, for example Jungkook, Han-Se and Sejun. You change your mind sometimes. I wouldn't have liked to be your enemy.

Ha-Neul: You abuse. Well, I'll let you go, I'll go up to my room until the papers come out and I see what you've done for me. Thank you so much.

Gabriel: Pay attention to you. Bye, I'm going to go.

Ha-Neul: Bye! 

I go up to my room and I lock myself in then I hear the sound of the front door closing. I take my phone and I go to the news then I see what I wanted to see. His horrible image will not change that much because he has done several other things but the most famous is this one. Even though you are my enemy I am doing you a service, honor to the times when you saved my life. I wonder how JongSuk is doing, my heart hasn't forgotten him but my brain has. I am very bored and I just spend my days in this big villa where there is not much. It is decided I will go out even if it could be risky.

------------

I finished dressing in the clothes that Andrea lent me and which are not really my style but it is so as not to be recognized. I add a wig with white hair the opposite of my natural color. I take my bag and put on my boots with heels which are long then I go out. Gabriel's men look at me strangely or rather they have their eyes on my body which is uncovered. I can't even imagine their reaction if I didn't add a jacket on top. I put on my sunglasses and I walk until I get to a place where there will be stores and I can buy new clothes with a bank card that nobody knows and which belongs to me of course.

I arrive at the desired location and enter a large shopping center. Most of the people are dressed in very colorful dresses or beach clothes unlike me. I don't calculate them and I do my shopping quietly on my own.

-------------

I walk in and see Gabriel sitting angry in a chair waiting for me to come back. I take off my wig then undo the bun I made and let go of my hair. I get rid of the bags I had in my hand and throw them on the floor and take off my boots. I let my jacket fall off my shoulders and I sit on the floor because I am tired, since I have spent all day outside.

Gabriel: What is this outfit?

Ha-Neul: You don't like it? 

Gabriel: You can see almost everything!

Ha-Neul: I'm grown up Gabriel I know what I'm doing don't worry.

Gabriel: Now everyone knows you are in the Bahamas!

Ha-Neul: What do you mean? 

Gabriel: The cameras outside have recorded you, they'll be here in a few hours. Going out is the last thing you have to think about especially with me. They will have thought you would come here, since they know our relationship.

Ha-Neul: So it's time to say goodbye because I'm leaving here.

Gabriel: Do not take it wrong.

Ha-Neul: With everything you've done, I won't take it badly, and staying too long in one place is dangerous. I'll go find a flight and take it.

Gabriel: If you don't find one, tell me and I'll lend you a plane.

Ha-Neul: Don't worry. 

------------

I say goodbye to them and kiss them. I go out with the same look as earlier and with my suitcase in my hand, I get in a car and then I head for the airport. It's been three days since I am here.

I arrive and I get out of the car then I go to the front door where there are police officers and also several traveling. No one seems suspicious to me than me. I go inside and squeeze through the people waiting for their friends and family behind iron bars. But I stop suddenly when my gaze falls on JongSuk's, who has just come here. Why when I leave he is coming? He starts to walk towards me and his men too, there are a lot of them and everyone is just looking at them.

Last chance. I step back and hide behind a man who is very long then I see them stop, so I hurry and I take off my wig then I open my jacket that I had closed and I put it on the floor then I leave my suitcase and let go of my black hair. New colors because they are basically brown, if that doesn't work I don't know what to do. Why did he come back to see me and look for me? Does he really love me? I don't have time to think about this.

I get up because I had lowered myself then I put on sunglasses and I walk while weaving my way through the crowd. My heels make a lot of noise against the ground. I walk to where the luggage is arriving and no one notices me. I turn to look behind me and I see that they have disappeared. Where were they going? That was the question. The worry begins to present itself. Several people walk in the opposite direction of my direction and there are few who walk in the same direction as mine.

JongSuk: Ha-Neul! 

I don't stop walking but I'm surprised and I understand that I'm in deep trouble because his voice warns of the microphones that there are in the airport. The whispers begin and people pull out their phones.

JongSuk: Come see your boyfriend that you left behind!

JongSuk: Take a few more steps and you will come to me my darling whom I love more than anything in the world. It's not nice of you to leave me alone.

I stop when he says the last sentence and his men come running towards me then grab me and pull me with them out of the airport. The shame of my life I just lived. Everyone is looking at him and the phones are pointing at me. We go out and they put me in a car where I find JongSuk sitting next to me. I don't look at him and let myself slide all the way down the seat wanting to dig a hole and throw myself in.

Why did he come back to pick me up?