Missed Milestones

Introduction:

Hi! This is my entry for the missed milestones contest that is currently happening
I hope to win this, 2020 sucked!

The Entry:

I would love to win the Missed Milestones contest because my family would be thrilled and very proud of me.

2020 was not a fun year for us, my parents both work in the emergency room/hospital lab. They were constantly working to help slow the COVID-19 spread and help others who were afflicted with it.
And with that, our summer plans were cancelled with my parents working on the front line and with the borders being closed.

We were going to go shopping places, and we were supposed to go to Wisconsin Dells as a family vacation, but COVID had other plans.

My family would be very excited if I won.

I can already feel the beach sand under my feet when I think about it, having fun at the water park and making all these amazing memories would be so much fun for me.

With school cancelled, I had to learn from home while taking care of my sister at times when my parents were working either day or night shifts.

My mom worked overtime to help her co-workers with all the extra patients.

And that's why I would love to win the Missed Milestones contest!