Lila x Reader

(Requested by: Potatofnfanimations)
(Warnings:
-mentions of adult doings (the sus romance))
(Y/N works with Kevin)

(Y/N's Pov)
(12:30pm)

Everyday's just the same. I work, sell candies, and I'm done with my dayshift. My friend Kevin takes nightshift. This time, he was early, so we kinda just chatted for a bit.
Then he told me this.

"There's this party going around and I wanna invite you. Wanna come?"
"Sure!" I accepted his offer. "When does it start?" I ask him.
"It starts at 6pm to 12am, don't worry, I already told our boss."
"Should I wear fancy clothing?" I ask him.
"No need! It's just like those high school parties but for adults. Oh, and I'll pick you up around 5!"

(4pm)

I should ready myself for the party.

I wore my hoodie and grabbed a random bottom wear and wore it. I pack up my little bag and waited outside.

(5pm)

A white van pulled over infront of my house. The van's window opened, revealing Kevin, a woman, and a person who's hiding their identity. I went inside and the guy started driving.

"Is that Y/N?" The woman asks Kevin.
"Yup! Y/N meet Lila,-"

He points at Lila. Her hair was like a failed straight wolfcut, but it looks pretty good for a failed attempt. She wore a purple dress with her sleeves revealing her shoulders, and wore boots. She looks pretty good not gonna lie!

"-that's uhm- You can call them the Candy Dealer, CD for short,-"

He points at CD. They wore a wide brown hat, long brown coat, and their identity is completely hidden. His eyes were showing, and they seem kind. Maybe they just don't want people to see their face?

"-and the driver there is Frank!"

He points at Frank. He wore a blue shirt, his pants looks fancy for some reason. They wave at me and I waved back. All of these people are actually nice!

I mean, you can't judge a book by it's cover!

I mean, I did judge CD and Frank, but not Lila, she was good looking!

I mean-

Her outfit is really nice!

The van stops.

"We're here!"

Each one of us exited. Apparently the party's taking place in what seems to be like an old mansion.

We all opened the door to be greeted with...

...demons?!

"WOWZERS!!! MORE HUMANS TO HANG OUT WITH US!!!" One demon literally screamed and flew away giggling. The others were pretty chill.

We went in our separate ways.

Kevin was with CD, Frank was with humans and demons, and me and Lila were left just standing here.

"Sooo..." I try and break the silence between us. "Wanna dance at the dance floor at the stairs over there?" I point at the dance floor that isn't crowded much.
"Sure!" She grabs my hand and walks over there. I blush a little at her holding my hand.

We danced together at the dance floor. Then 2 little demon kids came up to us.

How did they even get here? Isn't this an adult party?

"H-Hey! We wanna challenge you to out-spook us with your spooky moves!" The shorter one, wearing what looks like a fake demon costume, wants to challenge us. The taller one with an oversized gray hoodie covering their head, with their glowing eyes, their friend, just simply nods.
"Sure! What does the loser have to do?" Lila accepts the challenge and asks them a question.
"The loser uhhhh.. gets to do something emabrassing! Like a uh.. lick the bottom of your shoe or something... YEAH!"

Everyone watched what we were doing.

"How about public sex?!" A demon suggested THAT?!
"What's that?" The shorter kid asks the demon. The taller one seems very disgusted, so do Lila and I.
"It's where-"
"NOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA!!!" The taller one cutted them of by whining. They began stomping their feet on the floor.
"Ok, how about a simple kiss, aye?" I could tell this demon has something to do with the sin 'lust.'
"Can't they do it and not us?" The taller one told the demon.

Me and Lila...
We kiss if we lose?

"Eh sure, you two leave when you lose, 'kay?" The demon finally suggested something appropriate for kids.
"Ok! Me and Pum-ME AND MY BRO leave when we lose!"
"Ok, who goes first?" Lila asks the children.
"You two go first!"

Me and Lila try and come up with random dance moves. The crowd cheered.

"Ok, our turn!"

The kids bust out the spooky dance. We all start doing the spooky dance too..?

"Yay! We won Pum-Bro!"

Are they real demons?
First of all, the shorter one keeps messing up his 'bro's' name.
Second, their tails and wings don't move.
Third, it does looks like costumes!

But how does the taller one have glowing eyes?

Maybe I'm just thinking too much..

We just lost to a dance battle between 2 children.

"Sooooo, when are you two gonna kiss like in the spooky movies???" The shorter one really wants us to kiss...

Wait, I just realized I'M GOING TO KISS LILA!!!

I blush a warm red. Lila notices and blushes aswell.

I mean,
I do kinda like her..

I put my hands on her shoulders, pulled her into me, and kissed her right on the lips. She kissed me back.

SHE KISSED ME BACK!!!

It lasted for 5 seconds and everyone applauded. The short one jumps in joy while the taller one claps with a smile on his face.

"We need to go now, see you later!" The kids didn't leave, they just went into one of the rooms.

"Soo, does this mean we're dating..?"
"Yeah!"