Chapter 4: Testing The Boundaries

Homophobic Warning!

"I still don't get it, Papa," Izuko said as he chewed on his noodles. They had decided on spaghetti, and the marinara sauce was getting all over the young one's face.

Katsuki swallowed before answering. "Honey, there is nothing to get. You used to drink breast milk. In fact, I used to, too. So did your dad. Babies gain nutrients that way."

Izuko swallowed with a weird expression.

Izuku laughed. Izuko switched his attention back to his noodles. 

Katzumi started to cry from the other room. Izuku sighed as he was about to get back up when Katsuki sat him back down. 

"I'll get her," Katsuki smiled.

Izuko observed carefully from the small distance of the table. He slurped his noodles, looking oddly like someone that eats soba-

He saw the wide smile that his Papa gave his Dad. He saw the smile his Dad gave back. Izuko shrugged. He was glad that his parents loved each other very much. 

Izuko noticed that his parents truly were amazing. He smiled.

Izuku looked at him curiously, "What are you so happy about, 'Zuko?"

Izuko shook his head, "Everything!"

Katzumi's crying soon died down and Katsuki appeared back at the table. The family ate the meal together and afterwards, they all went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh! Finally, it's Friday!" Edith shouted as she caught her friends during lunch. 

Mono giggled, "School is very important, you know," she stated. 

Edith sent her a glare. "You sound like Izuko's uncle."

Izuko almost choked on his juice box. He laughed loudly at the thought of his Uncle Iida telling him that school was indeed important.

As the group was having a good time, the topic Izuko didn't want to talk about was brought up. 

"Hey, how's the big brother thing going?" Tsunami asked, her green hair flowing down from her back as she took a bite from her sandwich. 

The table's attention was put onto Izuko, and he got flustered with being in the spotlight. 

"Uh- I- it's great?" He said, unsure. To be honest, he was rather.... tired of them? He didn't know how to phrase the emotion correctly. He enjoyed his siblings' company, don't get him wrong, but he didn't want to always be around them. 

He didn't like that they were always crying or always with his Dad or always with his Papa. He just sometimes wanted them to go away for a few hours and come back. He wanted a few hours, maybe a few days, with just his parents again. 

Mono eyed him from across the lunch table before giving him a look that seemed to say, 'I know what you're going through'.

The group continued on with the laughter and the conversation after Izuko's reply. That is until a boy, who was taller than anyone of them came with two other boys trailing along. 

"Well, look who it is," the tall boy said, smirking as the table flinched. 

He was known as Kaito. He was the biggest jerk in the whole school. His parents were filthy rich, and they never bothered to teach him any sense of manners. 

"Kaito, go away," Tsunami said lowly, being the closest to his height. 

"Or what, Asui?" Kaito countered. "Gonna call your stupid gay parents?"

This time, all of the four stood up. 

"What's wrong with our parents being gay?" Edith asked, bringing her tone that nobody wanted to hear. It sounded close to a growl. 

"Oh, maybe the fact that they shouldn't actually exist. My mother told me that it's a choice. Something about God, and gay being a sin," Kaito went on. 

Crowds of students surrounded them to see what they would do. 

Mono cleared her throat. 

"Actually, they translated the bible incorrectly, I believe. It's against pedophilia, not gay," Mono said, being her logical self. 

Edith, being her illogical self, said, "Yeah, what she said!"

Kaito laughed. "Fine, then. You wanna talk about the fact that you guys literally cannot exist? You guys are probably adopted or something. Stuff like that only happens in fanfiction."

"Just leave us alone!" Izuko shouted loudly. The teachers, who were trying to reach the group, finally did and yelled:

"Bakugou! Asui! Kirishima! Yaoyorozu! Todoroki! Enough!" The teacher yelled as she looked at them with scorn. "All of you, principal's office now!"

Mono was about to argue when the teacher shushed her. 

On the way to the principal's office, Mono fidgeted with her hair. 

"I- I've become a rebel! A bad girl!" She stage whispered to the group. 

Edith gave her a nervous toothy grin, "You saying that means that you're not one, Mono."

That seemed to calm her nerves. 

Izuko was still angry at Kaito for saying such things while Tsunami thought about something the teacher had yelled. 

"Todoroki.... Todoroki.... Todoroki! You're the son of that guy who's business is going down!" Tsunami said before realizing she had said that aloud. 

Kaito scowled at her. "That's only cause your parents are intentionally trying to beat him!"

"My Papa would never do that! It's called competition, baka!" Izuko shouted. 

"Now, now, who are you calling a 'baka', young Bakugou?" Principal Nezu asked as he saw the children striding to his office. 

Principal Nezu was fairly short with pale white skin and a scary looking scar next to one of his eyes. 

Izuko paled as he realized that he had said the word in front of the principal. 

"So, care to explain to me when is happening?" Nezu asked as he held open the door to his office. The kids gulped nervously as they entered one by one. 

------------------------------------

"Nana, what did I say about sucking on your sister's fingers?" Izuku chastised without actually sounding stern.

His phone started to buzz on the kitchen counter after Izuku had finally managed to change Katzumi. 

Izuku peered curiously at the phone before getting up and looking at the number. It was from the school. He picked it up quickly and said a small, "Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Bakugou-Midoriya. We've got a small problem."

(A/N: Hello! Sorry, this chapter was slightly rushed. I only really get to update on weekends now, and I really wanted to update as much as possible!! Hope you still liked it!!)