Chapter 12: What's Yours Is Mine

"Introducing Mr. Bakugou-Midoriya and his plus one," the man introduced the couple in front of everyone. 

Ochaco gasped, "Well, I guess they didn't need our help after all."

----------------------------------------

"Oh, so you're the two that sent my husband to prison. He's out now, you know. I hope you're happy now that you ruined his company. He only got into this gala because it was before his company shut down entirely. Do you know how much effort he had put into creating it?" the woman lashed out on Katsuki and Izuku. 

"Hey, you're the one who-" Katsuki started to walk up to her before Eijiro held him back. 

"Let's not start alright? We're all adults here. Let's deal with this like adults," Eijiro said.

Ochaco nodded, "Yeah, let's deal with this like-"

"Adults fight!" Katsuki shouted and both Ochaco and Eijiro had to hold him down.

"Sorry about him, he can be a bit hotheaded," Izuku said, coming from behind Katsuki. "But, I'll have you know. You ram into my son again, and I'll be the one after you."

The air was suddenly chill, and everyone froze in place.

"I-I- Hmph!" the woman huffed and ran off.

Eijiro shivered, "Bro, you scare me every time you do that."

Katsuki smirked, "One of the many reasons that I'm marrying him."

Izuku just rolled his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------

The two entered with their matching suits. Both black with gold details. Katsuki's hair swept on one side, and Izuku's was, too.

Ochaco ran up to her best friend and squished the life out of him, "My man looks so handsome! They grow up so fast." She said, wiping her fake tears.

Eijiro smiled, "Yeah, Bro, ya look mighty fine."

Katsuki smirked, "Are you surprised?"

"Oh, oh, it's that girl and Todoroki," Ochaco said, turning her gaze upon the new couple entering in.

Momo and Jirou made their way in as well, along with Tsui.

"Ocha, I told you to wait for me near the railing," Tsui sighed.

Ochaco's face contorted in confusion, "You did?"

Shoto was around the table of drinks. He skeptically took one and sipped. 

"Sho, do you want to dance with me?" his wife asked, her tight dress moving with her motions.

Shoto shook his head, "Honestly, I still don't want to be out of jail."

She sighed, "You really are hopeless." Adira, as they call her, spotted some men near the dance floor and went around to talk to them. 

Shoto felt guilty. He didn't want to be here doing the crazy woman's bidding, but he was in her debt once again.

He grabbed another drink after he had finished and cautiously poured his flask into it. He sweat, 'I can't believe this is happening' he thought to himself. 

Shoto put a smile on his face before walking over to Izuku, who had just finished talking with his friends. 

"Hey, Izu- Midoriya," Shoto greeted as he held his drinks. 

Izuku turned reluctantly and awkwardly, "Hey, Todoroki." 

How else was he supposed to greet a guy that was supposed to be in jail for almost killing him, taking bribes from illegal sources, and holding him hostage? 

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't want to be out. I had no say in the decision," Shoto rambled. He held out the drink, "I just hope that you can forgive me one day."

Izuku took the drink, "Yeah, okay."

Before Izuku could take a sip, Katsuki rushed in, "Hey, thanks for the drink, Deku." 

He took the drink and gulped it down, not noticing that Shoto was there until he gave the emptied glass back to Izuku.

Izuku pouted, "Kacchan, that was for me."

Katsuki smirked, "Yeah, but what's yours is mine."

As the two fought playfully, Shoto gulped. This was not the plan that Mitsuki had wanted.