Field (Calum Hood x reader) (ot4)

DISCLAIMER! this is all a joke. i am not shipping people irl and this is kind of to poke fun at fanfics.

today was going to be a weird day you thought to yourself. you had just woken up and you felt something was going to happen today. this is weird. you never had this feeling before but oh well.

you got up from your bed and decided you wanted to dress really really good today (you know what i mean ;)). you decided on something pretty causaul, a really short and tight leather skirt and a bikini top. you've never gotten in trouble for the very revealing things you where because when the teachers get on to you you just fuck them and they keep quiet.

you walked into your first class which is biology. you've been learning about different plants and today the teacher was going to give us an assignment.

"today class i will be giving you guys the assignment" the teacher states boaringly. "i will also be assigning youre partners sense last time u guys didn't know how to act." rude bitch.

she reads everyone's partners out and you of course get the weird kid, calum. he had dark brown hair and tan skin. he was so ugly but it kinda made you want to see what he would look like inside me.

"hello" i say seductively. he looks at you and just stares. damn your so hot. he then looks at his book and starts talking.

"i was thinking we could do our project about flowers. they're very beautiful and give life to the boring clumps of grass in the world" he says smartly. wow an educated man. you like.

"okay whatever you say cutie" you say sweetly trying to get him to talk about anything but this stupid project. but he just looks at me and goes back to writing notes. this dude must love flowers.

"give me your number so we can meet up after school to work on this" he says in a board tone. you nod and give him youre number.

we exchange times were able to work on the project. we decide on tonight at 5 and go to hour different classes. weird someone didn't want to fuck you? this dude must be blind.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL...

yoy just got home and told my mom you won't be home for dinner due to the project. you get to the field he told me to go and you see him looking at some wildflowers. he looks pleasured?

"god they're so hot" he grumbles lowly. you are in shock. is he turned on by flowers? you walk up behind him and grab his peen. it's hard.

you've always been intrigued on how penises can be hard and soft. like how do they do that. and why do they get hard when turned on. you fuck a lot but you don't know the anatomy of a penis. you make a mental note to research later.

"what are you doing?!?!?" he screams. you just keep your hand there and grab some flowers in my hand and shove them down my throat. he moans. we start making out while the flowers are still mushed up in your mouth. this is weirdly so hot.

he then takes off your skirt and shoves the flowers in your privates. omgggg this feels amazing. bugs are crawling on us but you don't care.

calum then stands up and gets on his phone. you only here what he's saying but it gets you turned on.

"hey come to the flower patch by luke's house and grab luke while you're coming... yeah she's on the ground...yup they're in her... ok bye love you"

you both start making out more. later two guys show up. one of them being freakishly tall and with blonde hair. the other having bright red hair and an eyebrow piercing.

"this is luke and michael" calum point to the blonde then the red head. you're about to be banged in a field of three ugly but hot guys in a field. um dream come true! but something happens that makes you melt.

luke picks up a pile of dirt and smears it on michael. and him and michael start making love while using the wildflowers to help get each other off. hot.

THREE HOURS LATER...

after you all have sex for three hours you at as it going back to your house. wow. calum texted you saying he'll finish the project at home he got all the info befofe you got there. your greatful because you didn't know how you could work after having the best day of youre life.

THE NEXT DAY...

you woke up feeling really really sick. you told your mom and she drove you to the doctor. you also texted claum saying you were sick and he left you on read. wow rude.

you got to the hospital and the doctore took some test on you.

TWO HOURS LATER...

the doctor came out with a sad look on his face. your confused? what could be that upsetting.

CALUM POV

when you got that text from y/n you where ecstatic. finally the whore got what she deserved. you went and told michael and luke and they look equally as happy. did she really think you like wildflowers?? was she that stupid?

YOUR POV

"i'm sorry but you've been infected with a flowerinprivates disease that can't be cured" you look at him with shock. calum couldn't do this to you. but you realized something. why would he ignore you all of yesterday then just fuck you. you start sobbing.

"will i die" you ask hopeful, hoping you won't die. hopefully this hope will help you during this hopeless time.

"you'll die in two hours i'm sorry" he says. you start crying.

TWO HOURS LATER...

calum walks through the door with luek and michelle. he walks up to you when your about to take your final breath and says "bye my wildflower" and smirks at you.

you die.

CALUM POV

you got to school and everyone was talking about the death of y/n. no one was sad. everyone knew she was a whore. but her boyfriend who was oblivious of her cheating was very upset. he was forced to do a presentation for her death.

you went up to ashton and told him about
y/n cheating on him with many guys. he was so upset but said something that made you so happy.

"well at least this lead to my favorite fantasy" he said with a playful smirk on his lips.

TEN YEARS LATER...

you, ashton, luke, and michael all get married to together. never thinking about
y/n. there was a reason you named her a wildflower.

not needed or wanted.

HEY GUYS!!!!! i hope you guys liked this imagine. i tried to make this one more realistic than my others! this was also inspired by the song wildflower! this is what i thought of when i hered the song and i hope i wrote it out how you thought of it too!!

p.s. happy national drinking straw day!!!! (always use a metal one sksk)

-jan 3
-calumhoodisdaddy18xx

1187 words