~Fun~

"Like what?" Jaeyun asked. "Take off your clothes..." I demanded. "Oh, um ok!" Jaeyun said smiling. He begun to strip himself and finished in no time. "Good, now come lie down." I asked. He obeyed. I snuggled close to him. Which made him blush instantly. "E - Ember... Y - Your breasts..." Jaeyun said. I snuggled as close as I could get to him. "Mmm~ Now you're really warm~." I said. I buried myself under the covers and was right next to his penis. "Harder than Ragnir's scales." I thought. I slowly begun to kiss and lick the top of his penis. "Ahh!~ E - Ember!~" Jaeyun moaned. I started to give him a job. Earning more lewd noises from him."Ahhh!~" Mmm!~" Jaeyun moaned "I - I'm cumming!" I started to jack him off quickly. He came. "Mmmph!!~" Jaeyun moaned. I give him a passionate kiss. "You didnt last very long..." I chuckled. "Heh. My turn~" Jaeyun said as he turned me over facing upwards. I blushed. Jaeyun started to fuck me in my womanhood. "Ahhh!~" I moaned loudly. Jaeyun covered my mouth. "Mmph!~" I moaned, I started to lick his hand. He went faster. "Mmm!!!~" I moaned. He quickly took his penis out and cummed all over me. I started to lick his neck before marking him. And he marked me too. "Are we done...?" I said panting. "No..." Jaeyun said. "We just got started.~" He pinned me to a wall and played with my breasts. "Mmm~" I moaned quietly. I was starting to lose interest when he fingered me and sucked on my breasts, causing me to moan. "Ahhh!~" "I started to stroke his penis. "Mmph!~" He moaned in pleasure. Jaeyun gave me a passionate kiss. "Mmm~" "Jaeyun!~ I'm cumming!" I said as I stroked his penis faster. "Ahh!~ I am too!" Jaeyun and I came at the same time.  "One more~." Jaeyun said as he got on his knees. He started to lick my womanhood. "Ahhh!~" I moaned in great pleasure. I pat him on his head. Which causes him to lick faster. "Ahhh!~ Mmmm~" He starts to softly bite. Making me cum instantly. I fell on the floor tired, and I just passed out then and there.

. . .

. . .

I woke up, I was clean, and my bed was clean too. With Jaeyun sleeping soundly. I got into bed with him, and we both fell asleep. Satisfied with each other and our everlasting lust.