✿ Heartless ✿

Rafe Cameron, the player of the school. His nickname is literally heartless. Yeah well I'm dating him. We've been dating for only 2 months and girls constantly come up to me telling me he doesn't love me and he's using me and so much more.

At this point I'm used to it and just ignore it, at-least that's what Rafe tells me to do. He always tells me he loves me and he's so caring. As I'm walking to class I hear Rafe and his friends by the bathrooms, I peek around the corner and eavesdrop. "I really don't see what you see in her" Topper says. I furrow my eyebrows, "Yeah I'm leaving her soon anyways" all of Rafes friends laugh and I feel a tear slip out of my eye.

I wipe it away and shake my head and walk to class. 45 minutes later class ends and the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about Rafe. I should've known, everyone tried warning me and I didn't listen. God I'm so stupid, I walk out of class and as usual Rafes waiting for me at my locker smiling at me. I roll my eyes and walk past him opening my locker.

"Babe what's your problem?" I look at him and slam my locker in anger. "You wanna tell your friends that your leaving me, they say that they don't see what you see in me, you wait a couple months then you gonna see, you'll never find nobody better than me." He stares at me in shock.

I roll my eyes and go to walk past him but he grabs my arm. I look at him and for a moment there I see his face soften but he quickly regains his dominance "I just don't love you anymore y/n" he says and smirks. Tears fall out of my eyes and I shake my head. "How could you be so heartless" his eyes widen at the nickname I give him and I walk away.

Rafe watches y/n walk away and a tear slips out of his eye. He wipes it away quickly and thinks to himself 'I'm crying?' He looks down and realizes she's right. He'll never find nobody better than her, she was the only one who actually cared and he just lost her.

I guess I am heartless.