✿ Heart ✿

As I'm walking with my friends through the school hallway laughing and talking "y/n isn't that Rafe?" My friend points with wide eyes, I furrow my eyebrows and turn around to see Rafe, my best friend for 5 years who's also my crush kissing another girl. I feel my heart drop and tears forming in my eyes. "Hey y/n are you okay?" My fiend asks and I nod "yeah let's just go" I choke out through my tears.

"I know you're not okay let's just go to the bathroom" my friend says giving me a comforting smile. "I'm fine" I say and wipe my tears. "Hey y/n/n!" I hear that voice and feel my heart clench. I turn around to be met with Rafe's bright smile with his arm around the same girl I just saw him kissing. "Hey" I say and try to hide the fact that I'm about to break down.

"I want you to meet someone special" he says and tears start forming again. "I actually have to go to class!" I say grabbing my friends arms and walking away but not before I hear Rafe shout "but class doesn't start for 10 more minutes!" Rafe shouts. I ignore him and continue walking.

(Rafe's POV)

As y/n walks away from me my smile fades, I was really excited to tell her about my girlfriend. I turn to her and kiss her cheek "I'll be back my love" she smiles and nods and I walk away looking for y/n somewhere. I pass by a classroom hearing crying and furrow my eyebrows. I put my ear to the door and it sounds like sobbing. I feel bad but also curious and open the door.

My heart drops. It's y/n. Whoever hurt her I'm gonna kill them. I run up to y/n and hug her and her body stiffens "y/n/n are you alright?" She pushes me off which kinda hurts my feelings since shes always said she loves my hugs but it's okay. "Can you just go?" She says coldly, ouch. I furrow my eyebrows "why? What's wrong?" I say grabbing her hand and she pulls it away.

"God Rafe can you just mind your business!?" Her words make my heart drop again. "Why are you being so mean?" I say confused to why my best friend is so mad at me. She chuckles and looks up at me with tears in her eyes making my heart clench, I hate seeing her cry. "That's funny coming from you" she mutters.

"What did I do? Look just tell me what's going on I'm your best friend" I say giving her a small smile and she jumps out of her seat "I don't want to be friends anymore!" I stare at her in shock, what did she just say? "You can't be serious y/n/n" she looks down "I'm serious, we're done goodbye Rafe" she says and walks out of the classroom.

It's like I can't move, I'm so shocked. She's been my best friend for 5 years what am I gonna do without her? I feel tears forming in my eyes and I instantly wipe them off, I don't cry.

Nothing breaks like a heart.