PART 2

RAFE CAMERON

Now after the bonfire things were normal again. The beaches...clean once again, no kooks on the cut. Life was chill. But one kook always goes to the cut. Rafe Cameron. I always wonder what he does over there since I see him drive out of his home, tanny hill everyday. I watch him drive over there. I'm confused on why he would ever go there. He would get jumper punched by pogues?!? Everyone hates and dislikes him big time so there was no point going there. The only possible thing i though of was drugs but surely not, rafe doing drugs?!? Immediately no no no, HE RICH, why would he ever do that.

After a long day most of the kooks at figure 8 had hit the hay and gone to sleep, it was 12:08 am, and I though going for a walk was a good idea.

I walked at a slow pace trying not to loose any energy just in case I did need to run. And then a car pulled up beside me
'CRULLEA' rafe yelled
Omfg wth was rafe doing driving around this late at night?!?
'RAFE YOU SCARED ME' I screamed
'Dude get in you're not walking the streets at night' he sounded very demanding.
I gave him dirty look at kept walking.
He fucking followed me. I heard the car door shut and watched him run after me. 'As much as I dislike you because you're basically related to a pogue...I will not let you walk around at night time. It's dangerous out here Chloe' he said staring at me. He pulled my arm and dragged me into the passenger seat.
'Rafe I am fine'
'Don't care' he looked at me angrily.
He force me back to his house
'Rafe I can walk to my house from here'
'NOPE' he yelled
He told me that it is too dangerous and he dose not trust me to 'walk back home' because I wasn't going to....
He sat me down in the kitchen, 'sandwich?'
Rafe acted like I was happy to be here.
'Mhm, actually no thanks'
'CHLOEEEE'
He walked behind me and whispered
'Why'
'Well u can't make me' I whispered back.
He picked me up by my waist and brought me to his bedroom. Wth was rafe doing with me.
'I'm having a shower' - 'do not take anything just sit here and you can have one after me'
I let him go and then waited about five minutes because I was going to go tease him.
I 'accidentally' walked in on him.
'CRULLEA DUDE' he gave me a harsh look
'Whoops' I said sarcastically
'Save water with me'
'No rafela! I'm busy looking for something'
I walked out laughing
MAN HE WAS HOT THO

I must have fell asleep because I woke up to rafe snoring next to me. I checked my watch, I was only 9 am so I didn't actually mind but I just. I JUST SLEPT WITH AJIDIKDKSKMA RAFE CAMERON DUDE.
'Hey go to sleep asshole' he told me
I laughed and laided down as he went and cuddled my shoulder yet again.

'GET UP OMG' rafe screamed at me
'Oops sorry mmm' it was 1 pm and I had been asleep all damn day!!!
He asked if I was hungry and I said no
But he carried me down stares anyway.
I saw wheezie his younger sister an sarah his older sister. Both of them were so confused but didn't say anything.
'Roll?'
'RAFE THATS FROM LAST NIGHT!'
He looked and me a didn't care.
'Anyways flirt birds midd-summer is tonight- you guys going together?'
'Rafe we haven't talked about this so come with me'
I dragged him outside and we talked about it, 'you can walk out with me then we will act like we aren't together as just be stupid' he asked
'Yeah' I nodded