PART 6

BETRAYED BY THEM

They turned around. JOHN B.
He ran out and I grabbed rafe. "Don't"
He looked at me and nodded, we walked up stairs and I walked to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. I felt sick. Rafe walked in "woah woah- baby." He stared me down and lifted me by my hips and carried me back to bed.

I do not remember much but I had a stomach ace all moring. Actually for the rest of the week. John b came over to apologise but u stood behind the door without letting him in. I was betrayed by my own family.

After another day of morning sickness and stomach pains I told rafe I was going to the doctors to see what was wrong.

He drove me and then dropped me off. He was headed back home I collect some stuff that his dad told him to get before he burned it.

I walked into the hospital and someone said my name. The nurse said to folllow her and she took me to get an MRI scan on my guy. She looked at me and smiled. I couldn't see the screen from where I was placed on the bed but she yelled
"CONGRATULATIONS miss Rutledge"
she pointed the screen this way. I WAS GOING TO BE A MOM, RAFE IS THE DAD.
HOLY SMOKES.
I left after paying the bill. I called rafe and asked him to pick me up.

He picked me up and I looked at him and asked him to drive us home straight was, I was going to brake the news to him at dinner.

After arriving I sat him down and gave him a plate with some leftovers. I looked at him and he held my hands "baby?"
"Yes a baby"  I said sarcastically
He wasn't paying any attention then quickly looked at me "A WHA-"
I showed him the photos of our baby.
"WHAT THE FLUFFF" - "I AM A DAD, YOUR A MUM" he yelled
He carried me gently upstairs and then told me that he was I exited, then explained how he was a little scared.
I was both aswell but I had to brake the news to the pogues.

I left my home early after making rafe breakfast. I hopped into my new car (Mercedes G-wagon) ready to head over to the cut.

I arrived to John bs home and knocked on the fly screen.
"John? Jj?"
John turned away and then thought I was going to say something bad.
"I'm pregnant. Bye"
Jj ran outside picked me up and hugging me from behind
"IM AN UNCLE. To rafes baby tho?"
I nodded and then said thank u, And then walked away.

John and kiara and pope all spammed me with texts saying they were happy for me end that they were so exited got their new family member, a new....kogue? Idk what to call our baby. Either way I was keeping it. I am 19 and I don't have a mum, my dad left me when I was young aswell. I do not want to be a person who leave their kids.

Rafe took suck good care of me. He walked me upstairs when I said I was going to the bathroom. He never went back to the cut to do what he always did because he wanted to take care of me. Together we told people one by one, Insta snd in person. people kept finding out and we were fine by that.
Rafe planned out dinners now, he did everything to make sure I was healthy.
"Baby time for bed" he would always say when he thought it was too late for me to be awake. He even talked to me about baby names.
"How about....willow for a girl, and if it's a boy, hunter???"
I agreed but said " rafe do not get to ahead of yourself. There's 7 months to go.