1💚

The Woman who Became the “Male” God Chapter 1: Thousands of years later

An Xian stood on the island, looking at the endless blue sea, a bit of doubt and confusion appeared on his face.

Strange, isn't she cultivating in Cangquan Mountain? Why did he wake up on this island when he woke up? The aura that originally circulated between heaven and earth became extremely thin. Did she cross again?

It’s no wonder that An Xian had this conjecture, because she had already traveled through it once, because of an air disaster, from the 21st century earth to the Tianyao star with a cultivation civilization, and then she was brought into the Spiritual Sect by her mentor, from a small medicine. Starting from Tong, after hundreds of years of painstaking practice, he finally became a small accomplished fairy pharmacist.

However, it is a pity that she accidentally swallowed a high-grade traceability pill during the final crossing of the catastrophe, which caused her spiritual power to reverse and return to the original nature. She accidentally staggered the catastrophe and fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up again, it was the vicissitudes of life, and things changed and the stars moved.

Not only has the environment changed, her cultivation base has also dropped drastically, her body's spiritual power is exhausted, and it is difficult for her to perform even elementary spells.

in addition…

An Xian touched her chest, and Ma Pingchuan, the characteristics that women should have disappeared, turned into a strange physique of unknown gender. If it hadn't been for the storage ring in her hand, she almost thought she had changed her body.

While thinking about it, there was a faint whistling sound from the horizon, and when I looked up, I saw... an airplane appeared among the clouds in the distance?

How could this kind of technological product appear on Tianyao Star, a well-developed cultivation civilization? Tianyao Star is not without technology, but it is definitely not this kind of metal product based on mechanical principles. Its shape is very similar to that of Earth’s airplanes, but it looks more advanced. The wings were half-arc, with a pale golden halo, flying across the sky like a sharp arrow.

Um?

The flight path seems a bit strange?

It's not "a bit" weird, it's really weird! It is rushing towards the sea!

An Xian watched as it rushed straight into the sea, and then collided with the sea, with a loud bang. The powerful airflow caused by the explosion, mixed with fragments of the body, suddenly exploded to the surroundings, even if it was tens of miles apart, I could feel it. That terrifying impact.

Within tens of seconds, the sea surface was calm again, as if what happened just now was just an illusion.

It wasn't until faintly heard a cry for help coming from a distance that An Xian came back to his senses, and immediately didn't think too much about it. He jumped and rushed towards the crash site on the water waves, but before rushing out more than ten meters, he just turned his head. Planted into the sea, splashing waves.