3💚

The Woman who Became the “Male” God Chapter 3: Ningxiang Dan and Jingxin Noodles

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Heye, your situation is more serious than I thought. I'm afraid I can't help you stabilize your mental power alone." Zog just helped He Lin sort out his mental power, and the whole person looked very tired.

"Is there a solution?" He Lin poured himself a glass of red wine and looked out the window indifferently.

"Two plans." Zog replied while recording on the tablet, "One is to hire at least four 7-level therapists to help you sort out your mental power in turn every month; the other is to prepare a large number of 5 star mid-level or higher The mental stabilizing drugs are taken regularly."

He Lin was silent while shaking the liquid in the cup gently.

The number of Level 7 therapists is scarce, but with his status and status, it is not difficult to find the four. The difficulty is confidential work. It is difficult to ensure that his mental condition will not be leaked by allowing outsiders to participate in the treatment. As the defender of the free federation, he shoulders the responsibility of guarding order and balancing power. His own spiritual stability is a deterrent and symbol. Once a change occurs, various unstable factors will follow one after another.

As for 5-star mid-level psychotropic drugs, there is always a price but no market, even He Lin, it is impossible to buy in large quantities.

Zog sighed: "Unfortunately, no one has been able to develop a high-grade medicine specifically for the treatment of S-level mental power, otherwise your problem will not be a problem."

He Lin ignored his sigh and ordered: "I will leave the purchase of medicines to you. By the way, help me find a few senior therapists with innocent wealth. Pay attention to them first, and don't contact them for the time being."

"OK."

At this moment, a warning tone came from outside the door.

He Lin clicked on the monitor screen and asked, "What's the matter?"

The person on the screen replied respectfully: "Hey, the new assistant and bodyguard have arrived. Do you sometimes see them indirectly?"

"Come in." After turning off the video, He Lin glanced at Zog.

Zog knew, got up and said goodbye.

A young man with a military demeanor led six or seven people into the room, stood in front of He Lin, and said with his jaw: "Hey Lord, these people are all elites selected from the family. I wonder if you are satisfied?"

He Lin's gaze flicked over them, like a cold current, making the five men and two women standing in front of him feel cold, and they did not dare to breathe.

The room was silent, everyone's breathing and heartbeat seemed to be clearly audible, and a seemingly fragrant fragrance floated in the air, miraculously alleviating He Lin's pain caused by mental damage.

"What's your name?" He Lin asked a glamorous woman who was twenty-five and sixteen years old.

"Ah? Heye asked me?" A trace of bewilderment flashed in the woman's eyes, and she quickly calmed down and replied with suppressed excitement, "My name is'Elsa'."

He Lin nodded and stopped looking at her. He turned to the young man beside him and said, "Leave three, and send the rest away."

Elsa is not the best of the few, but she was retained by He Lin as the first assistant. She thought it was her excellent appearance that won He Lin's favor, but she didn't know the real reason was the strange fragrance on her body.