01-taste like extra

the sun shone through the cracks of the closed windows

the sun shone through the cracks of the closed windows. two bodies were spread on the mattress with the blankets twirled all over their limbs. a curly peach-colored haired male had his arms around a female that had her hair all tangled and messy by moving too much.

anybody who walked in on them sleeping would probably think that they move a lot during their sleep. and they're right. while nahoya spun around a lot, that also means that (y/n) was being moved as well. he never let go of her waist whenever they slept, he felt the need to just move her around with him and keep her close. she was his after all.

meanwhile, (y/n) was a heavy sleeper. she never moved around, once she was in a comfortable position, she stayed there for the rest of the night. never has she once woke up by nahoya's sleeping habits. well, only once where she had a tummy ache and wanted nahoya to keep his hands in place, which was on top of her stomach, to work as her own personal heating pad.

the sun made the curly headed male open his eyes and close them again due to the brightness. nahoya groaned and yawned, getting used to the feeling of waking up once again. he messed around with his hair for a bit and then turned towards his dear girlfriend that was deep asleep on top of his chest. he gave his iconic grin and kissed the top of her head.

of course, she didn't wake up with that small affectionate thought though. nahoya chuckled and poked the cheek that was not squished by his own chest, to try to somehow bring her back to life. (lmao wtf)

again, no response. she stayed still and gave zero fucks right now. all that mattered was sleep. the man baby pouted that he wasn't getting any attention back from his lover. now that's a big offense to him. how dare she.

he wiggled her a bit and got a small groan to leave her lips which is, believe it or not, improvement. he then decided to squeeze her nose to close off her airway for a few seconds. a few seconds passed and she finally reacted. (y/n) woke up with a loud snore due to the lack of oxygen. that honestly relieved nahoya due to him thinking he killed his girlfriend accidentally by suffocating her.

"what the hell, nana?" the young girl curses and frowns at her boyfriend. the male in front of her could only smile even wider at the nickname that she picked for him. even if it sounded like she was calling her grandma other than her boyfriend.

he ignored her curses and pecked her softly on the nose. "good morning sleeping beauty, how may i assist you in this fine start of day?" he giggled. (y/n) only pouted and lightly blushed at the small peck on her nose. it was so obvious that both of their love language is physical touch.

"should've left me to die" (y/n) groaned as she wiped her eyes with one of her hands and yawned. "but where's the fun in having a girlfriend if i can't disturb her beautiful sleep?" the curly headed teen whined as he pouted. "your thoughts on having a girlfriend honestly disappoints me" she rolled her eyes and got off of nahoya, leaving the male to whine at the lack of warmth. "baby, you know i was just kidding!" he ran after her.