02-younger baji

cloud nine

cloud nine. that's where both nahoya and (y/n) felt they were at. both their lips are connected as they share a long, passionate kiss. sure, school was waiting for them but... man fuck school.

both teenagers have participated in heated make out sessions before as a couple; but this felt different to them. they felt something stronger pull at their chest; and a electrical feeling all over their bodies.

soon enough, nahoya's lips left his girlfriend's and moved on to her neck. the young girl hummed in pleasure as her boyfriend softly sucked on her skin, her skin soon reddening. (y/n)'s hands found her way towards nahoya's back, pulling onto his shirt as she the feeling of his body being between her legs and his mouth working magic on her neck was starting overwhelm her.

"you are so beautiful, baby..." he softly spoke, separating his mouth from his girlfriend's neck, looking up at her flustered expression. "i cant believe you're all mine..." he whispered against her lips. (y/n) could only give him a small smile, feeling extremely happy with the man in front of her.

"i'll always be yours, nahoya... will you always be mine?..." she tilted her head as her gaze went from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes again. "you don't even have to ask me... i'm yours..." nahoya answers instantly. this brought a smile to both (y/n) and nahoya, appreciating the very intimate moment they are having.

(y/n)'s hands moved from behind him and back around his neck pulling him closer than ever. nahoya's hands hover stayed were they were, gripping his girlfriend's thighs, though now his grip was much more intense; but (y/n) did not complain whatsoever. she likes it like that.

they both leaned in as their lips connected once more. nahoya humming at the feeling of her lips connecting with his again. soon enough, their tongues were part of the action. (y/n)'s tongue swirling with nahoya's before he pulled away due to the lack of air, both of them breathing heavily before (y/n) pulled him to her once again, kissing him passionately.

nahoya kissed her back with the same amount of intensity, he hands starting to move higher up from their usual place. just when the tips of his fingers were under her school skirt, a knock on the door startled the couple.

(y/n) gasped and immediately pulled away, all flustered, while nahoya turned his face towards the door annoyed at how whoever knocked on the door ruined their moment. "ugh, just ignore them, they'll leave eventually." he turned back to his girlfriend.

"(y/n)! your ass better be awake! come and open up the door before i knock it down!" a deep and raspy voice spoke from behind the door. 'keisuke...' (y/n) thought annoyed. 'what the actual hell?! is he out of his goddamn mind?!'

the girl sighed and jumped from the counter and made her way towards the door, fixing her hair and wiping her mouth to make sure there was no sight of her just being in a heated makeout session with her current roommate. nahoya could only roll his eyes and fix himself up as well, going behind his girlfriend to welcome his girlfriend's twin brother.