• 5 •

Harry was back in a sad mood once they were back at the table. They had passed the teddy bear booth on their way back and all he could think about was the shiny and soft fur of the blue eyed teddy bear. He would cuddle it from behind at night or would lay on it. It was also pretty huge for a normal teddy. It would probably swallow him.

While the boys talked to each other, he just sat there, looking down at his fiddling hands and thinking of names. Maybe he would name him 'Mr. Cuddles' but that was not original at all. He could name him 'Blue' because of his blue eyes or he could - he could name him 'Lou' because the teddy's eyes were just as beautiful as Louis' eyes.

He didn't notice the smile that had appeared on his face until it fell when he remembered that he hadn't even tried to win the bear yet. A sigh left his mouth and he reached forward for the apple juice that someone had ordered for him.

He sipped on the straw and looked around tiredly. Maybe it was just his intuition but it seemed to have gotten even more crowded since they arrived. While the other boys had the times of their lives, Harry's social battery seemed to come to an end for today and he wanted nothing but to pick up his teddy and go home.

Once again, he raised his arm to tap Louis' shoulder. The older boy didn't seem to feel Harry's soft touch though, so he tried again. Louis' head instantly turned to Harry. His face held a worried expression. "Everything okay?" he questioned with a soft tone.

"When are we going home?" Harry asked and rubbed his eyes with the back of his right hand. Louis smiled and looked over to the boys, then said: "Probably soon. They are already super drunk and I don't think Anne will like it". Harry nodded in understanding and yawned.

"Aww, are you tired? D'you wanna take a nap in my lap?" the blue eyed offered. Harry would love to take up on the offer but as he looked into the unique pair of blue eyes, he remembered his mission. He wanted the teddy. But he had to go alone. If he took Louis with him and didn't win the teddy bear, he would only embarrass himself.

So he shook his head and grabbed his bag before getting up and saying: "Actually, I'll be back in five minutes". Louis grabbed Harry's arm and asked: "Are you going to be fine? Or do you want me to come with you?".

Harry loved this side of Louis. But he still thought of how embarrassing it would be if he lost.

"No, you can stay. I'll be fine" Harry said shakily and began to walk away. He kept his eyes on the ground most of the time, only looked up to see if he had arrived yet. His breath kept getting faster as he bumped into some people. He was pretty sure he was walking for ten minutes now but he hasn't found the booth. He walked to every corner he could remember but he found nothing.

He stopped walking and just stood there. Tears pooled inside his eyes, threatening to spill. He wanted to break down right then and there but chose to just let the tears fall instead of throwing a tantrum in the middle of a funfair all by himself. Talking about embarrassment.

He continued walking as sobs shook through his body. The funfair was huge and after some minutes he figured that he had trouble getting back to the boys. The strange feeling in his gut caused him to look up and notice that he was somewhere they haven't been before. But that didn't seem to be an actual problem because he spotted something that made his eyes sparkle.

His feet led him closer to the booth. His eyes scanned over the dog stuffies, which weren't as pretty as the bears but he was sure that Carrot would accept a dog too. That is, if the dog was nice to his bunny.

To win a dog stuffie he had to shoot one hoop with a basketball. He could choose between one, three or five basketballs and quickly decided for five because he didn't know how Basketball worked. His heart beat fast as he stepped closer to the booth and noticed that the man behind it was already looking at him.

"How many?" he asked. His tone led to think that he was bored of his job.

"Five please" Harry squeaked and slid the ten pound note over the counter. The man nodded, snatched the money away and laid five basketballs in front of Harry.

Harry put his purse away quickly before taking the first ball and throwing it. He didn't score so he tried again and again and again and again. "Sorry, little guy. Maybe you need a little more practice before you come back" the man snickered.

Harry bit his lip and turned around without saying anything. He felt his heart breaking with every step he took and soon he was fully sobbing again. He wanted the stuffy so much. So much.

Soon he bumped into someone again.

He stumbled back but didn't look up and was determined to continue his walk. This idea was cancelled when he was snatched from the ground and pulled onto the hip of a body.

"Haz, baby. Where have you been? What happened? We were so worried" a familiar voice exclaimed, which Harry soon recognised as Louis. He was pressed tight onto the other body and sobbed into Louis' neck.

Louis' heart broke a little at the sight and he started to caress Harry's back until his cries calmed down slowly. He looked up then and wailed: "Hawwy go home now pwease".

"Bahaha look he's crying" Niall slurred and bumped into Liam, who then bumped into Zayn. Luckily, Harry couldn't understand his words and just held onto Louis.

"Yes, we'll go home now, darling"