Gombe Nigeria

Afra and yaya Amin are cousins ,the Three-year old Afra's mother was suffering from anaemia.And Afra just started schooling when her mom  went to Bauchi for treatment. So interesting was it for afra as a kid leaving with adda maryam ,who is yaya Amin's elder sister and yaya jamal who is his elder brother, mummy  his mother and hanifa his maternal cousin sister.All this memories flash and hunt afra's presence well that's was past.
For her he is the only guy whom deserves to be her husband.her love for him is next to none, she loves him with all her heart.
And all her life everyday thinking about him.
Wait a second,who said yaya Amin Love's her???
😭😭The poor girl dedicated all her heart to him.
Having a suspense all her life sin ce the day she realized she felled in his love.
Why is life so unfair to her.
What on Earth was her fault?? Because loving someone with suspense is the worst a girl of her age will ever face.At the age of 17 the middle class girl has so many dreams along her parents dreams to fulfill to be a lawyer is not easy but with
" prayer hardwork and determination"which she believes to be her Phd all is possible
This seventeen year old girl gave it all it takes to be a good student both religiously and western education.She memmorised not much of the Quar'an but as much as ten hizb and gave it a great shot by scoring 235 in her JAMB currently writing WAEC which sooner she hope to see a good result so as to go forward by getting admission into Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto inorder to study common and Islamic Law.

******
I know for the start this chapter is so short but don't mind I promise great line ahead and sorry for my typos it was a stressful day so I couldn't get time to edit ☹️ don't forget to blow your votes and comments 😘😘😘😘😘😘see you on Tuesday.